« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star

My Unborn Baby

Did Not Survive the Birth

3/7/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Kia Stevens
WWE star Kia "Kharma" Stevens did not deliver a healthy baby boy on December 31st, despite what she told friends. Kia tells TMZ the child tragically died before she was able to give birth.

Kia tells us she is still devastated over the loss ... and initially lied to friends about the child being "healthy" because she was incredibly emotional and was afraid to tell the public the truth after announcing her pregnancy on live TV.

Kia says she's finally coming to grips with everything ... and wants to help other women in her situation.

"I am planning to start a foundation for women that have experienced the same thing" ... Kia says ... adding, "It's a bigger club than people think."

Kia tells us she's already organizing several events to raise awareness ... and will have information about her foundation available on her Twitter page in the near future.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bud

Is this the pregnant man?

early

some kids have all the luck!!!

Melissa

2 cents,

You're officially an idiot. I've been there. It is called the "silent sorrow" because unless you've been there,you cannot begin to understand. You further proved that with your ignorance. This issue NEEDS to be brought to light because of people like you. It is such a taboo subject, and it shouldn't be. It is a real loss. It is a devastating loss. Miscarriage or stillborn, it is one of the greatest losses any woman can experience.

valeria

My heart go out to her and many others.I to loss my baby before she could be deliver, and it is a pain that never goes away you learn to live with it. but it enter your thoughts everyday. So my prayer are with any family who like mines has to endure this never ending pain.

Durell

The ring took another one too soon it seems and he wasn't even a wrestler...
I feel really bad for her. This was her first born child and the last time you saw her you could tell she was really excited to become a mother.
I still look forward to seeing her wrestling again, but if she needs time morn with her fiance then she can take all the time she needs.

texas turd

if it's meant to be, it will be.

holly

My heart goes out to Kia. Almost 4 years ago my son died in utero at 38 weeks after an extremely healthy pregnancy. He was full-term and weighed almost 9 pounds. Little did I know that he was severely entangled within his umbilical cord, struggling until he would never move again. I had just come from my weekly check-up and they said I was "fine" even though I felt nauseous, fatigued and yes - like something was wrong....I only wish I would have listened more closely to my body and gone straight to the hospital!

Still-birth in 3rd Trimester is a massive problem and often an avoidable disaster especially by enlisting the help of fetal monitoring and/or stress tests.

Juan

I feel so bad for Kharma.I'm a dude but I know how moms fee when they lose someone part of their life.Btw show some respect people don't judge her also stop making fun.This is serious.I bet yall wouldn't like it if this happened to yall!

Juan

Show respect!

Billy Bob

If you were a kid, would you want anywhere near that vagina? BTW- I'm not being crass, I'm calling BS on the whole story.

grumpiestoldman

That sucks.....Get better Kia and come back this summer to rule the WWE!

deathonacracker

you know what they say....Kharma's a bitch!

Troy E.

Dear Kharma,

I was so sorry to hear of your tragedy, I will be praying for your strength and also that of your family. Hope to see you in competition when the time comes.

Lee

A lost child is a lost life, regardless of when you choose to reveal it, and few things devastate a woman more or causes more pain to a family. She needs our prayers and support, not condemnation and insensitivity.

EMMA H

GOD BLESS YA FOR AT LEAST COMING TO GRIPS WITH IT,..ITS A TOUGH THING TO DO.....GOD BLESS YA

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments