Whitney Houston's Brother

I Don't Give a CRAP

About Being Left Out of Will

3/8/2012 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_lehre3so_0_v2b2gisd
Whitney Houston
's brother Gary Houston isn't bothered one bit that Whitney snubbed him in her will -- telling TMZ, "I dont concern myself with any of that [will stuff] ... All I know is my sister's gone."

Gary just arrived in New York from Atlanta -- where a hearing was held yesterday naming his wife Pat the executor of Whitney's estate -- and we asked him about Whitney naming her daughter Bobbi Kristina as the sole beneficiary of her estate.

Gary left the airport with his wife Pat by his side -- who tells us, she's coping with Whitney's death "day by day."

As we previously reported, if Bobbi dies before probate is completed -- Whitney's assets will be split among her ex-husband Bobby Brown and several relatives.

Joann Bowman

worst interview ever...that camera guy needs to stop apologizing for bothering them...if you're sorry for bothering them stop filming. Ridiculous...i'm sorry for posting this but I'm not I'm sorry for posting this, hows your family, I'm sorry for posting this...thats how he would post on this wall. Hard to watch!

Shelly

Why are you even talking about what happens if BobbiK dies...awful!!

TIMBO

Wonder who she is leaving her drugs to? We need to quit honoring these drug addicts.

Bo

First of all, the named Executor of Whitney's will is her mother, Emily Cissy Houston (not Pat)! Secondly, Donna (not Pat) her sister in law is named as the trustee (along with her brother Michael. Lastly, EVERYTHING goes to her daughter. If her daughter dies, mom, dad, Bobby brown, Michael and GARY split up her assets!! GARY wasn't left out!!! He's named on the first page of her will!!! TMZ... Get your frigging facts straight before publishing this bullish#!t!!!

Stacey

These people are disgusting and its sad that these people are being harassed by the damn paparazzi WTF get a life no respect just want a story. He was sorry for bothering them idiot SMDH !

cawobeth

"sorry ?" Sorry didn't do it; sorry didn't bother him, you did.

MARILYN

I TELL U WHAT I BET HE STUCK LIKE GLUE TO HIS WIFE NOW WOW WHITNEY MST HAVE REALLY LOVED HER

Jeff_Tarnue

Like I've always said ever since the death of Whitney, her music will forever live on. So sad that she passed off too soon you know. Ever since the 11th of February, I play Whitney's songs and movies every time I'm home. RIP Whitney.

Fogg Hogg

But I crapped just reading this. I mean, a big crap. Steam came off of it both during and after the crapping.

Victoria

How many times did the idiot asking the questions need to say how sorry he was for their loss and how he was sorry for bothering them despite the fact he kept asking them questions? SMH

Jay

Whitney has die Michael has die all of the star's have die and dr king and so mine more what is going on in hollywood.I guess when you live in hollywood I guss it is okay to sell your soul. But I,WE HAVE ONLY ONE KING and his name is GOD.And no one will make me sale my SOUL becauses I LOVE THE LORD.GOD IS THE ONLY KING.Without GOD what is hollywood.This is GOD world and with out God you have O. Hollywood sale your soul but if the KING is not in your life you O .

Venessa

Doesn't the Executor of the Will get a percentage of the estate? Around 20 percent?!!!

Nikki

Some people on here are really behaving like they KNOW Whitney Houston and her family????? Nippy LOL. Who in the world make negative assumptions about people you have never met? AMAZING!!! I would love to see what would happen if you put your personal affairs on TMZ for all to see? Don't throw stones. She's gone let it go.

Donna B

My curiosity is running rampant! Why didn't Pat call Whitney back after Whitney tried 2 times to reach her??!!! That was probably a cry for help then and her manager IGNORED it and kept shopping with the other person??!! BS. But wait, there's more. Your client is in rehab and you let her drink. You know when she dies, your paycheck dies with her. and this sleeze ball van-sump'n-sump'n...he's a wanna be that's gonna be...I'd check into that...

Ernest De Brew

Who would ask him that dumb question?

The man is just concerned that his sister is dead and gone.

No money, riches, or anything else in the world can replace a dead person you were very close.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments