Sean Young

Off the Hook After

Guard-Slapping Oscars Arrest

3/10/2012 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Young
Sean Young
won't face any charges after allegedly slapping a security guard at an Oscars after party last week -- this according to the L.A. City Attorney.

You'll recall ... the "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" star was arrested at the Governors Ball when she got into a dispute with a security guard, who accused her of not having a ticket. We're told the guard put his hand on Sean, and she slapped him.

Sean was arrested and booked on misdemeanor battery -- but a rep for the L.A. City Attorney's office tells TMZ, "Our prosecutors declined to file charges ... due to insufficient evidence."

The rep adds, "No further action is expected."

And this will probably be the last story that ever features both Sean Young and the Oscars.

R

She looks friggin' great!!!!!!!!!

Lycastus

Sean Young is seriously F...... Crazy Bitch! She is waaaaay overdue for electroshock therapy sessions!!

Keek

Is this person some sort of movie star??? Really??? She looks like every other person in the check out line in WalMart.

Jo

I feel it is important to point out one thing that I think some are overlooking.

While I've read extensively about Sean's incident at the Governor's Ball, I have not read anywhere that Sean had actually attended the Oscars that night.

I could be wrong, but I haven't read anywhere that says she was ever at the Oscars that night, only that she tried to get into the Governor's Ball and didn't have a ticket for it.

Perhaps she thought it would be easier to slip into the Governor's Ball without a ticket than to try to slip into the Oscars uninvited.

Anyway, I just thought it was relevant for people to keep in mind that no one has yet officially stated that Sean Young actually ATTENDED the Academy Awards that night. The accusation and incident only relates to her trying to crash the Governor's Ball and a Governor's Ball official asking the security guard to escort her off the premises.

At that point, I believe is where the "fisticuffs" ensued.

2drk2fck

I think she is awesome and doesnt take sh*t from anyone, a man can act like a d*ck see Rush Dimbaugh and get away with it and a woman gets the shaft. plus shes a drama queen duh it is hollyweird afterall and she is an actress.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Who cares? Just another bloated old has-been bush pig craving attention.

Carl

Honestly TMZ, hasn't anyone of you ever seen Blade Runner? That was her one really good film role yet you always mention stupid ones like Ace Ventura.

Larry

I don't think we have seen her best work yet. While the booze has beaten her up a bit, she is still a good looking gal. Yes I definitely would.

Vernon P. Alarcon

It just really seems unfair to Sean that a great actress like herself can't even get in the door of a party where no talent hores like the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, and Snooki are welcomed with open arms. So unfair!!!!!

O_o

what a way to recharge your career. i might have taken a different route - but, ya know...whatever works for you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2