Halle Berry's Daughter

Danger Lurks

Right Under My Nose!

3/12/2012 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_halle_berry_rameyHalle Berry is constantly on the lookout for possible threats to her daughter's safety ... stalkers, abusers, etc. ... but this weekend, one thing got past Halle ... a GERM-RIDDEN STEEL POLE!

Halle and Nahla were hanging out on a ride at Knott's Berry Farm amusement park in Southern California when Nahla decided she wanted a taste of the unknown ... and plopped her tongue out on the safety bar.

Nothing a mouthful of Scope can't handle ... but seriously, GROSS!

PopePansy

my classmate's mother makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site CashLazy.com

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Big deal. Kids do crap like that.

Lauren

That is NASTY... I see so many kids do that at Knotts and Disneyland. Gives me the chills!

Melissa

The bigger issue here is....What happened to her foot?

anni

Brush the kids hair. I would be more afraid of the ride moving and the little girl losing teeth, than a few germs.

Raymond

Why is this a story?

Who Knew

What is wrong with her feet, she has those walking casts on all the time and on different feet?

Eclectica

Nahla's face screams: Boooooring!

HermesHeiress

I guess Halle had her foot so far up Gabriel's AZZ ,it came out in a cast.Halle wake up dear.....I guess her prince charming is in her daydreams.

anni

Why does she always give the stink eye to the paps. She knows they are going to take pictures and it is not the thing to do in front of your child. Remember the good old days when all you wanted was your picture in a magazine? These crazy celebs.

OBAMA CLAUS

Where's the fun in this picture ? Mommy looks like she's wondering wtf.

A viewer

Scope??? How about the lead in the flaking, old paint? I just love Halle's bored, vacant look in her eyes. Head resting in her hand, bored out of her mind with child duties.

EatMe

Kids who are raised by germaphobe parents end up with weaker immune systems than kids that grow up licking floors, eating worms and dirt. Secondly, yeah, there are a LOT of germs 'Scope' can't handle, but I guess you just needed a reason to plug yet another crap product on your site.

HermesHeiress

Halle is engaged...she should be happier...I guess anyone would be out out in space,with all the court stuff happening..can't be easy...Love you Halle...just be in the moment with your one and only child.

bring back recent posts

..omg..leave this poor child alone...ur such stalkers and trying too make simple daily activities with both of her parents into dramarama..so pathetic...work a little harder..must be some gossip somewhere..in Hollywood! geesh,...with adults!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments