Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

JBL

@luvlindsay, since I luv lindsay too regardless of her bad choices and mistakes in life I will acknowledge you,lol. I would love to come back into the light, but I have realized here that certain posters have pissed me off to a point that is far beyond driven, and have given me the negative energy to fulfill my destiny,lol. Seriously though, I have dealt with these kinds of negative, and evil people my whole life, and in a way it has made me who I am.
Sadly even if had ever met Lindsay in the real world sometime ago, and she told me to get bent, and I was a loser,idiot, troll, and every other mean thing in the book, I would still like her, as a lot of men do as Red Cloud so often talks about. It dosent matter to me if Lindsay is ugly, broke, down on her luck, or even a call girl, I still like her for that sparkle in her eye, and her Auburn hair that first attracted me to her when she first turned 18 so long ago. Sometimes I think thats why women are jealous of her, because men all over the world still like her for reasons beyond there understanding, and she has a larger collection of shoes, clothes, accessories, ect. than them, idk... but anyway you want to look at it, thanks for your comment!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Well, gee will lickers, if "Anna" says it didn't happen, then goddambit, it must not have happened!

Blood Red Witch

Help,

The copy and paste isnt helping any. Maybe another approach would be more productive.

Vorlon

Here we go again- yet another instamember for the Hall of Clowns:

Ana
Joined:
24 minutes ago

ketjo

And Izzy Darth Whatever.......shut your dam fool mouth before god or the devil either one strikes you dead with a lightning bolt for mocking the good book....You are not funny or entertaining or interesting or anything but a attention seeking idiot...mocky everything that scares him...go take your meds and go to bed before you get hit...

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

For the history enthusiasts......

Quack quququack quack.

dreamon

Bottom line,if a medical exam shows he's injured--she's done.

In the meanwhile it's all tabloid speculation and trollhan spin. The medical will either save her or do her in.

Nikki

Cinderalla just lost her glass slipper, I have to go help her find it. See you in the AM to enjoy another day of the Lohan Inc. BS spin.

Black Clouds, Black Jinx is really gonna have you talking tomorrow

Blood Red Witch

jay w is back. Looks like you had fun on here today.

andyscandy

what eye witnesses would you believe?
the barstaff and the sober ones...
or the drunk ones that will look stupid coming forward.
like when the cops are called and the drunkest idiot tries to intervien "I slur, burp got it osifer" as they stumble back to party, an puke in the near by trash....

Ellie G

Oh for the love of....Izzy, I'm all for a person sometimes letting their freaky flag fly high but you need to bring yours down to half mast. Your neither funny or witty, your just sad.

Blood Red Witch

I have to go to dreamland too. Night All and "Unpleasant Dreams" - Elvira

Vorlon

Two more for the Hall of Clowns:

RW
Green-Al
(Yeah I know it's the same guy)

JBL

Some of you people dont know a good imaginative story even if you were to read it in a comic book. I can say whatever I like, and all you can do is shed a tear and cry about it. Try reading the Ghost Rider comics for a change, lol, they are a whole lot darker than what I write, and I would only try to bring Peace to the Mideast, if I were to sit in the Throne of Solomon,lol. You guys take everything to seriously...

ilovegossip

Since Red Cloud has been suspiciously quiet, I'll do his work for him. Lindsay is trending!!!