Lindsay Lohan

LAPD Wants to Chat

Over Alleged Hit-and-Run

3/15/2012 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020-lindsay-lohan-getty-scratch-ex-creditLindsay Lohan's not in the clear yet after allegedly bumping a hookah lounge manager with her Porsche this week -- because TMZ has learned, the LAPD wants to chat with her about the incident.

Law enforcement sources tell us, they want to talk to Lindsay to get her side of the story -- and decide once and for all if a criminal investigation is worth pursuing.

There are conflicting stories all over the place -- multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay bumped the manager of a nearby hookah lounge on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood early Wednesday morning. Another eyewitness insists ... no contact occurred whatsoever

So now, police want to go right to the source -- and speak directly with Lindsay to make sense of it all.

Ellie G

Well I bowled an impressive(HA) 128. What a great family of in-laws I have!

Blood Red Witch

HEY Ellie! PILLOW FIGHT! *smack* *runs away*

Grandma Cracker

*Puts foot out to trip Blood*

*Whistles while polishing halo*

Blood Red Witch

*hits ground, lands on pillow* Who tripped me? Now, *faceful of pillow*

Ellie G

Hi GC, put on your halo and ride to Mn. We are getting the bike out tomorrow and going to Stillwater. Its a beautiful ride along the St. Croix river.

Blood Red Witch

The girls have. I had a bit of it. It was better than my mom made. I have no idea what I did different. But still not something I would cook more than once a year.

Ellie G

I agree BRW, my husband loves it but I can only eat it once or twice a year. He would have it once a week if he could. But I love cabbage!

LLsez

WNYC BREAKING STORY:

That dull thud that echoed around the Tri-Stae area at approx. 7:15 pm EST  has been confirmed to have been Dina Lohan, falling face down on the approach to her Merrick, Long Island residence.  She had a green glitter St.Paddy's day hat on, slightly askew, and was wearing a shirt emblazoned with, St. Patrick's Day t-shirt with the phrase "Awesome When Drunk" in yellow and green text with 3 leaf clovers on a green background.

Nana Lohan rushed to her side and refused EMS services.  "Each year she starts her St. Paddy's day revelry earlier and earlier....frankly, she has been on a bender since Lindsay's Today Show interview...Matt seems to always send her over the edge.  But she'll be good as new by tomorrow...she's hosting a St Paddy's Day After Morning Bar Hop...we are all hoping Linds will be flying in to join us!"

jeebus

For the record: I don't need a fvcking babysitter. No one is going to tell me how to talk on a board, or at home. My mother doesn't and you sure as heck aren't going to either.
I can apologize if something I outright said offended you. But if you don't like how the comments turn against someone who THOROUGHLY deserved to be told off, then P*SS off.
so unless you're an actual tmz moderator that can tell me to stay on topic or risk getting banned GO THE HELL AWAY.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

HA! Too funny. Just watching a repeat of In Plain Sight, ramping up to the premiere, and the episode with the teenage girl who was in the early stages of fame with a 'party mom' who wanted to be emancipated. She told the inspectors, "Its not my fault, my mom went all DINA LOHAN on me". For real. LMFAO

Blood Red Witch

Mad, have you talked to your friend today after she tripped out this morning?

andyscandy

oh stupid regular olored beer..I can wait to see people waring green.thinking smurf are cool

Rogue Warrior

There's one troll here, the needs to "go home"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

I'm glad to hear Milo's radio show is getting syndicated and that Kate is most likely going to do some hard time. Departure from the 3rd floor would have probably only shut her up for a minute anyway. LMAO at that fat pig claiming she was pregnant. Rock on Milo and Lilo, Jump off the brooklyn Dilo!!!!!!!!

GONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONE

Blood Red Witch

mad email

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments