Nicki Minaj's Butt

Bridging the Racial Gap

3/17/2012 2:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

031612_nicki_still
We here at TMZ ... have a dream. That Nicki Minaj's butt will bring the races together in America -- and we're pretty sure this video will begin the healing. Yes it can.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

tlcmk

I'll give her credit. She has introduced the world to a whole new type of ugly.

Hamptonsdude

Disgusting.

Hamptonsdude

She's a little slimmer than Kim K.

barney

Put her no talent,ugly face,FAT disgusting Ass in a deep hole and cover it with concrete.

Stiletto

Knudsen called...they want their cottage cheese back.

Johnny

Those pictures you just posted of this fat ass blonde thing< Well just made me ill. That is one fat ass ugly broad, and for god sakes that hair color is worse.

There's a problem here

I hope this isn't taken as racist but looking at that wide load I can see why Black men are supposed to be genetically larger. I mean, judging by that ass you'd have to have an extra foot or so to hit the mark, so to speak. I'd def pass on that one.

trader

She looks like a green-topped hamburger patty.

NICKNICK

I LIKE HER BUTT.BEST BUTT I'VE EVER SEEN. this buttt makes 90% women become bisexual;they wanna do somethin'with it as well.

Tim

She got surgery on her butt... How is she bridging a gap since anyone can spend the money to do that? Kim Kardashian on the other hand, now she has a body we can agree on.

Esther

Guys. I hate to break it to you, but those are butt implants. She has admitted to getting all kinds of plastic surgery.

niguel cruthers

Why does she always look like she's in pain? She looks like she saw the picture of he behemoth ass. And why are there dark patches all over her legs and thighs? What a train-wreck! Yeah, Yeah....I know....Haters gonna Hate - but seriously, there should be no surprise that these images of Nicky may induce vomiting.

rosa

Stop it TMZ!!! She looks gross!!! Stop trying to make something of this grossness............

Len

This chick is the most over rated woman in the world. Both talent and looks. I like a nice big booty, but she's just a fat ass. I'm not why this chick gets a free pass. She's average looking at best, with a giant ass. Call me crazy, but that doesn't do it for me.

Bird

The bikini bottoms she's wearing are NOT flattering at all, and that big green mess on her head doesn't help the overall situation either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments