Lindsay Lohan

Putting Herself on House Arrest

Until Probation Is Over

3/18/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0318-lindsay-lohan-tmz1-ex-1
Lindsay Lohan is done gambling with her freedom -- after another bout with trouble just this week, she is following the advice of her closest friends and putting herself on lockdown until her probation is up in two weeks ... TMZ has learned.

Although she claims she did nothing wrong, Lindsay once again found herself in the news this week for all the wrong reasons ... when a clubgoer claimed LiLo hit him with her car in Hollywood early Thursday morning.

According to our sources, the latest incident prompted people close to Lindsay to beg her to stop going out at night until her probation is over. We're told Lindsay agreed and will now only leave her house when she really has to ... like for her court ordered community service at the morgue.

Her probation is scheduled to end March 29.

0227_lindsay_lohan_through_footer_v2

jeebus

i want to know what Hell(p) has against Nicki Minaj

Vorlon

Anybody notice that other than saying the TMZ story is BS the spin doctors have been unable to provide one shred of evidence to support their yapping? Yes Messenger Susill and darkape I am looking at you.

John

The next thing that happens will be an end to her story.

jeebus

futmz, gc, my thoughts exactly.

Grandma Cracker

And advertising purpose and trade?

Just what does that have to do with the price of dope in Venice?

jeebus

*sighs* the intelligence of the trolls is less than zero.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

"OK, DUIna. The contracts are signed. Linds will play Liz Taylor's maid. It's the best we can do".

"Shouldn't you be giving US a check now?"

"What?!!! You want MONEY?!!!
QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKquckquackquackquackquack!!!!!!"

The studios have learned a thing or two from the Gypsy Grifters.

LLsez

"All of my dreams are possible if people would stop making me out to be this aloof, spoiled, ungrateful and unprofessional person."

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK, I'm baaaaaack. Got SEVERAL emails telling me, 'look out'. Ladies, Gents, FEAR NOT, I don't give a fvck! I'm here now and yes, I have to read over a few pages but I'm not worried about my detractor. I pay them no mind whatsoever. Its all good. NO WORRIES!

hugh

This is a pathetic PR attempt to tell her public how hard she's trying to get her life together. She's even more delusional than I originally thought and hasn't learned a thing these last five years.

Grandma Cracker

^^ sniveler*

dolphin

I really wanted Lindsay to get clean and work again. But she can't stay out of nightclubs and away from drugs and alcohol. Finally sadly realize she won't get it together. Another talent lost.

tellmeaboutit

Oh oh, BlowLo's invisible friends are talking to her again. You know all those pals who run in the other direction whenever she ventures out. And now they're encouraging her to stay home? Oh my. She's be like an inverted vampire, appearing only in daytime and then hiding from the moon. It'll be a howl!! She can have a party - those same three guys she hired to sit like bored mannequins at her rooftop ho-down are probably still available, if they didn't get in front of her car since then. Carry on, girl, we just know you'll screw up somehow night or day - it's your nature.

Grandma Cracker

^^zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz^^

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hell(p), you'd be luck to have UPYOURS as your nurse, you WOULDN'T be so lucky to have ME as her assistant. Promise!