Dial-A-Star

And Also Michael Lohan

3/21/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032112_dialastar2_still
Only one way to find out if Dial-a-Star is for real -- call up the D-listers it offers! Don't worry, we spared you from an awkward convo with Lindsay Lohan's dad -- by doing it ourselves. You're welcome.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cujeaux

I would love to have a little chat with the hothead to spike his blood pressure and send him back to the cardiac unit.

mousetrap

What the hell do you say to these people? The weather is nice here. What's it like where you are?

Karmagal

You know that people get all boozed up and call and make fun of these freaks. Loved the dis on Angelina.. " this is Angelina from "the jersey shore" dude you shouldnt even be able to use that cuz you left BOTH TIMES. Loser.

nof

I find these people way-more-entertaining than the delinquents they have on "Dancing With The Stars."

If "Dancing" had THESE people on (including her Octo-ness), I'd actually watch.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

That's the first time I ever heard MLs voice. What a douche. "Oh, I'm just addressing...blah blah...sex with Lindsay" Sure you are. And me guess, Lindsay's going to sue him...

nof

My new dream in life:

Watching/renting a DVD where Whoopi Goldberg beats the ever-loving whatchamacallit out of:

"Happy" Sherri Shepherd.

On "Dancing."

I blew lunch when Sherri finished dancing - then ran over to kiss her l'il boy -

I was like three-minutes-of-Sherri-Shepherd is way more than anyone should ever have to put up with.

It was my light-bulb moment of how-obnoxious Sherri Shepherd actually is.

Yech.

nof

Who'd you rather watch - Sherri Shepherd or her Octo-ness.

Case closed - but they had a chance to book Nadia -

And they said, no, this is a NETWORK show.

Meaning ... boring people from yesterday.

Pray for low ratings - cancellation - show being pulled.

nof

I know what ABC was thinking when they cast Sherri Shepherd:

"She's on a-morning-talk-show and she'll bring that audience."

All 12 of her fans/following.

Skeptical

I was convinced this thing was a soundboard scam.. I stand corrected. Crazy.

Jay W.

Dial a star ? I feel bad for this guy. lol

Brittster

the people part of this "project" should feel ashamed.. what will be the next "big thing"? Them d-listers walking on the streets accompanied by an accountant and they would charge you just for saying "hi" ??

Jackie

HUH!!....I work hard for my money, so there's no where am gonna spend a single penny calling those talentless, jobless idiots.

jeff

Umm, how does Octomom have time to chit-chat on the phone? Doesn't the sIut have 14 children to tend to?

Jay

Is there only certain times to call? Its probably impersonators most of the time. I dont buy that these people are on call hours and hours on end. Michael Lohan has girlfriends to beat and Dina has lines of coke to snort with Lindsay. How do they have the time for this?

Big D

Didn't know he was a celebrity

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments