Larry David

I'm Locked in a Parking Garage ...

And I Can't Get Out!!!

3/21/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_cefmk5b8_0_pjcu8f7i

There's a reason Larry David plays himself on TV -- and he proved it Sunday in L.A. with a hilarious real-life "Curb Your Enthusiasm" moment ... getting himself trapped inside a parking garage ... and TMZ has obtained the footage.

The clip was shot inside a mall parking garage in Santa Monica -- Larry couldn't figure out how to make the parking gate thing open up ... so he hopped out of his Prius for help.

Thankfully, the girl in the car behind Larry showed him how to insert his parking ticket -- and the 64-year-old actor was home free.

You GOTTA check out the clip -- while playing the below song in the background -- it's pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty good ...

Maverick

FU Larry. You bold pr*ck. lol

I seriously love L.D.

It's funny he's dressed just like his character and drives a Prius, too.

Mis

Guys, Seriously, If you aren't aware of who this guy is... He's a comic genius. Curb, is a HILARIOUS Show, and This video really does look like it came straight from that sitcom. Great Laugh TMZ.

NotYourAverageLDFan

I met LD at the Jet Blue terminal in Boston. He was trying to act incognito at the gate. However, his height and unique gait is a giveaway. I asked discretely if he would be in a picture with my newborn and I. Unfortunately, he refused... had a whole back and forth conversation with him about it... LD did his flailing hands and squinting eyes routine which made the experience quite memorable. He thought that if he took a picture with me, then he would have to take a picture with everyone else. No one seemed to be interested in him.

hoodsfield

does anyone know if he was carrying a recently purchased air conditioner while he was lost?

anni

it is OK L.D. I was locked in a carwash when the doors froze shut.

Omnipotent1

good! Keep him there...and take away any communication that he may have. He's as unfunny as Will Farrell. How do these 2 get jobs in entertainment. Those words shouldn't even be in the same sentence

victory

Right out of an episode of 'Seinfeld'.

obama'saracist

and how many fools follow celebs like they are all knowing gods?I wonder who is dumber the celebs or the followers

brandon

why are people such groupies. she said i love uyou and then said thats ****ing larry davind is this a joke? hes a funny dude but i doubt he ewants that reaction... dumb golddiggers

Cam

The sad and pathetic part is how jealous all of these people apparently are of LD, He created Curb your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld, your all worthless peices of trash compared to him. Continue on hating a comedic genius you losers.

PokerStar

Really? Wow . . .

Joyce

LOL I cant believe Im showing up on TMZ helping Larry David get out of the parking garage, it was so funny, he was trying to pay with cash but the machine only accepted credit cards lol... hes exactly like on his show

Butterfly

COME ON, PEOPLE, BE NICE TO HIM. he hasn't hurt anyone, or, trashed anyone, just got stuck in a parking garage! Could have happened to anyone! He really is a nice guy, so, be nice!!! It's worth a sketch on his show, too!!! Hope he does it!!!

eastcoastelliott

so this jackoff is a putz in real life as well and not just on air

Luz

Very Larry David! I love his show!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments