Kim Kardashian

Did She Deserve a Dusting?

3/24/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0323_kim_kardashian_splash_powder_2

The flour bomb unleashed by an animal rights activist against Kim Kardashian has also unleashed a raging debate over fur, and the tactics used by protesters.

So we gotta ask...

guest

This was staged. She should be lucky it wasn't real and it wasn't a bag of powdered cement and a bucket of water. No Sympathy...... FAIL

Phishie from Philly

I still think this is a publicity thing!!!!!!!!!!

Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

I still think this is a publicity thing!!!!!!!!!!

Phishie from Philly

spyseagullrobot

The concept that one can get one's way by hitting someone with something is kindergarten! if all grown adults started hitting people with things to try to get their own way or make a point we'd all be barbarians or cave people. this is a civilized society people who hit others with things lack intelligence. I hope the lady gets the book thrown at her(figuatively not literally speaking) good for Kim! She's doing the Right thing. Peta has lost my respect for supporting violence as a means to make a point. Shame on you PETA

spyseagullrobot

BTW this girl has the midas touch or what. anything that happens good and bad ends up good for KK. I would have never heard about the event if the flour bomb hadn't occured.

CathyJ

Harvey L and TMZhas his ass so far up this vile family and I have no idea why. Just try and find negative a story about them on TMZ. This sounds like another set up to me.

Cat

This poll has totally been rigged by the Kartrashians and her gang(tmz). Theres no way people feel that way when 99% of (real) ppls comments are against her!

Classy lady

Yeah right...... Kim did not want to leave a charity, when she went to Africa for charity to fool us all, all she cared about was a fashion show. give me a Break.....GET RID OF THE TRASH KT Kardashian Trash. THE FAMILY HAS HAD THIER 10 MINUETS OF FAME! Go Away money whores!

l

While I do not care much for reality stars, I do feel that every one has the right to wear and say what they like within reason. I find it interesting that an organization that is trying to be taken seriously by the public often resorts to childlike tantrums to get attention for their cause. What I have seen of the public behaviour of PETA activisits, I am not impressed with their maturity; often resorting to name calling and ruining other people's property if their actions do not mesh with their own.

barbara

kim is a stuck up snob that does not give a care about anybody but herself she thinks she is the best of the best and she does not even care about her family she is a selfish snob. she divorced kris over him being dirty and not being a clean freak like her and because all she cares about is work and not about having a family and being a wife

Chia

TMZ, you should have added a question, "stop covering any Kartrashidumb?" Can't stand the who*e and her family.

Joanne Freeman

KK is a terrible actor and so are all her family.......get them off TV and put some better viewing on. Secondly I wouldn't be caught dead with a big ass....maybe she should work on that instead of buying furs

Yep I said that

NO doubt her whole family have been reading the negative comments all over the web where every one thinks this ho set this up, so now this skank thinks she has to sue the flour thrower to give her credibility. Go ahead and file charges there are millions of us out here who will start a collection for the thrower so she can get a lawyer to defend her

kulz

she deserves it, because she's beautifull and america's full of fat angry ugly women that have a compulsive need to trash her on the internet. so yes, off with her head

TJ

Readers,stop and think. This is becoming ludicrous.She is becoming a national obsession, because WE are commenting on her! Negative or not,they are probably loving all this attention! Some little gal deserves ALL this attention for getting a little flour dumped on her? This is my last comment,please do like wise and IT WILL ALL GO AWAY!! O.K
We are all being played. Be quiet and it will stop! Shhhhhh