Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

DahhTroll

Khole is a baby talking air head. She never bothered to research PETA befor her endorsement just her money to told her she would get some good PR and a phot shot.
she is too shallow think of anything other than what PETA could do for HER> she should be on kims ass about wearing thre frun inthe first place.
Just be glad she cant get pregant the last thing this world needs is another kardashine!
Beshids sheis a hycarote cuz she bullys peole into working for 15 bucks a month making her carppy products!!

Jeremy

PETA has done similar tactics for years. It's not new or hidden. When she says she won't support organizations that do these types of things, what she really means is she won't support organizations that do these types of things *to her sister*.

mrneo

Bwahaha! So she got rolled in flour and the spoiled brats have a tantrum? Who friggin cares about these twits, octomom, or any of the rest of them, including peta. They're all hollywood fake. Wish I would have seen the "Vonage money shot" where the sack of flour smacks her in the head, that would have been truly rewarding.

mrneo

Wow, now I'm convinced, their mouths ~are~ bigger than their asses.

Kate W.

Kardashian brand is sinking fast. They didn't add any customer base to Sears; Lamar was traded where again?...Kloe and Lamar's show is struggling...a byline is a byline and this media hungry brood refuses to go gently into the night.

rita_ballou

Now, a great thing for those Kardashians to do is go around the LA area buying up all the lost, abandoned and just "for sale" animals, Then they should call all the entertainment photographers and fence -jumpers in town, build a big bonfire in their drained-out swimming pool and throw the newly acquired animals, one by one, into the fire laughing after every addition. That would definitely gain some public attention.

me

HYPOCRITE...all of them

Arla

You would think they put her sister in a cage, kept her in deplorable conditions for her short life, then began the process of skinning her while she was still alive. But that's not what PETA did. PETA didn't do anything. That's not even what the woman with the flour did. That's what people like Kim do when they buy and promote fur. She deserves a lot more than a little baking material in her skanky stringy hair and rat fur clothes.

micsmic

Khloe Raldan Odum, you are not a Kardashian. Stop being Kim's bitch .... you are making a fool of yourself.

micsmic

Khloe Alexandra Raldan Odum needs to get a life. She is only her half sister, Kim's bitch, sniping at Kim's husband and now PETA. What a loser.

erica

Who cares what Khole k thinks??!!! She a moron

Annie

DEAD being the operative word. IF Khloe cared about animals she'd have tried to influence her sisters, ON CAMERA, to stop wearing it.

The Kardashians are serving as usual.

Krista

It has always disturbed me that Kim wears fur and thinks it is acceptable. Obviously Khloe didn't do her part in informing her family how gross thier excessive use of dead, tortured animal bodies is. Khloe was the only one who many of us even respected anymore. And I am sad to say that I no longer feel that way about her. I will not watch her show anymore. Bullying or not, Kim needed a wake up call!

Sunny

A woman who has devoted her life to standing up for animals doused your hideously self-involved sibling in COOKING FLOUR to get her attention, since watching a video of animals being bludgeoned, skinned alive, then left to die in a bloody heap while fully conscious and struggling to move, didn't seem to do the trick.

To even ATTEMPT to cry "bullying" or even more ludicrous: "violence"??? on this one is the height of hypocrisy and utterly despicable of you.

Those animals were a BRUTALLY TORTURED AND LEFT TO DIE A SLOW AND AGONIZING DEATH.

Your sister was doused with COOKING FLOUR to call attention to the BRUTAL SUFFERING she chooses to IGNORE, and you want us to believe SHE was the victim of "violence"???

Justin Okello

Let's see... she's complaining about PETA "lting" and condoning "bullying" while she has so much respect for animals she defends her sister's wearing baby seal, still wears leather and still eats meat after her ad?? I guess the ad was just another way to get publicity... There was a time I actually liked her....

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments