Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

magmax

It's more than comical that a Kardashian would complain about others lying to the public. Maybe the Kardashians feel entitled to a royalty payment every time a lie is told.

RaineeDrops

People are tired of your family's histrionics, constant need for media attention, PR stunts, scripted and edited fake TV shows.

You use your fans to promote stinky perfume, ugly cheap clothing, etc. You call them dolls talking down to them in a condescending way to use them like you use your men. You laugh at how naive your young followers are, you treat men like crap on TV.

You Kardashian's have a narcissistic need thinking the world is your stage and you must report your every single bowel movement.

You are turds that won't flush.

elizabeth

Why is it that every time there is a story concerning Khloe Kardashian Odom comments become rude, insensitive, and hateful. Why does she not deserve the same simple respect that most people seem to afford the average citizen? She is not fat, nor is she ugly. To call her a "cow" is childish and irrelevant. It seems to me that she has spent the past couple of years focusing primarily on her marriage and trying to build a family. I cannot understand the relentless need of some to constantly call her names and put her down.

RuthieC

Khloe K obviously has no Idea who PETA are, this is their M.O and has been for as long as they have existed! She should be grateful it was just Flour and not Red Paint that got thrown at here precious sister!!

Boo

The last four days has been Kardashian overload! Furhag's dusting, RagingBull of a brother chasing paps and now Chewie. Enough already.

Kat

Good- you're DISGUSTING and nobody wants to see you naked anyways! PETA USED YOU. JUST LIKE YOUR MOM.

SportsGrl

Oh my god Elizabeth shut up ...Cow

ria

Damnnnnn, that's a huge bitch! Only a self-hating black dude would marry her and think she's a trophy. No other men wanted her, that's why there were never any reports on her dating life until this clown came along. Hey Lamar, the joke is on you, that thing is ewwwww!!

Barbara Short

Bullying is definitely the wrong message in EVERY aspect of life. Unfortunately, its people not necessarily the organization (PETA) that sends the wrong message. Working with the Humane Society years and years ago, it was always about education not condemnation. Please continue to use your worldwide recognition to educate about animal abuse and cruelty.

PT

If it means no more pictures like this one, this could be a blessing in disguise.

Woot

Oh, I'm sure PETA is just overwhelmingly broken-hearted about this, Chloe.......... NOT!

WAY TO GO, PETA AND CHRISTINA CHO! The Kardashians are dead to the world!

CloudzAngel

Hmmm...Khloe doesn't force her views to not wear fur on others but yet posed for PETA billboards promoting not wearing fur. That makes a whole lot of sense....

Gerri

Suddenly, I have more respect for PETA than ever :)

TJ

I think Khloe would look better in Playboy, than Kim did.She
is kind of cute and has a warm sensuality, that Kim could never muster.(Kim is frigid like.) Khloe can be warm $ humorous,when she is not being crude & vulgar.

iseestars

Good Job khloe!!!!!!! Now that you have some time, you should go on weight watchers.