Jennifer Lopez's Kid

Daring Escape FOILED

By Fleet-Footed Bodyguard

3/28/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032912_jlo2

It was kinda like a toddler version of "Shawshank Redemption" at LAX yesterday ... with Jennifer Lopez's 3-year-old son making a fearless break for his freedom ... and it ALMOST worked.

J.Lo had just arrived to the airport with a bodyguard and her two kids Emmy and Max ... when Max (dressed in a pimped out track suit) ... decided he had enough of the privileged life, broke away from his mother's grip ... and sprinted toward the terminal at full speed.

It was athletic ... it was inspiring ... it was completely thwarted by a super-quick bodyguard who pounced on the kid like a lion hunting a gazelle.

Don't worry Max ... it's probably better this way.

Jen

Whoever wrote this piece did a great job!!! LOL super funny!

Jody

Feel sorry for the passengers on the plane that had to listen to those two the entire flight. Do you think they sat quietly.

Jane

Sometimes the stories on this site and how they are written is just pathetic, but this one was well done. Congrats!

As for those calling this 3 year old a brat, I suspect they have no children or not much experience with children. He is 3, not 13, 23. Normal behavior for one so young, especially if they are cranky for whatever reason. You don't have to be an expert on children to know that.

Karen

Cute kid but fail on JLO's part.

Christy

Hey, the kid saw his chance to get away from her crazy azz and took it. Can't blame him for trying.

dd

Mommy should stop chasing other peoples little boys and start chasing her own!

Christy

Maybe he was just running to meet his playmate Casper in the bouncy balls!

Bird

Notice how in the picture, there is a nanny holding Emme, and a bodyguard chasing Max while Jennifer just stands there with a dumb grin on her face. It must be nice to be so rich that you can pay other people to raise your kids for you. Most Mothers with only two children don't need a nanny. Hell, I know women with 4 kids that don't need a nanny. These celebrities don't know what it means to be a REAL parent. They've got a crew of employees doing all the dirty work for them.

Tookie Topbox

Big a$$? You people are fücked up!! Her a$$ looks great to me. And all kids pull stunts like that at some point. Luckily she had the bodyguard to chase after them cuz I know I couldn't do it in heels either.

R

Well, I just lost my bet that Suri would try this first.

dierdre

You people at TMZ have a frigin nerve to put this on as news?????are you people serious???? God i wish i had your job.....you idiots really have nothing else to do>>>>>UGH>>>>>

Sherms

Smart kid...tired of that life, probably!

Denise

Having a young son myself, I'm accustomed to him trying to run free, it's what young kids do. However, I'm not accustomed to standing there when it happens, while someone else goes after him. I'm the one, bolting after him, because my maternal instinct to protect him at all times, never takes a break. I'm not surprised by a three year old bolting, I AM surprised by a mother, not even breaking a sweat to go after him, and in fact, choosing to stand there SMILING!!

alex

how funny is it gonna be, jennyfromtheblock, when he jets off again and gets hit by a car. not cool at all, mom.

boner

Gold digging Lopez I would run away from you also, no talent, big ass, done nothing in my life.