Jennifer Lopez's Kid

Daring Escape FOILED

By Fleet-Footed Bodyguard

3/28/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032912_jlo2

It was kinda like a toddler version of "Shawshank Redemption" at LAX yesterday ... with Jennifer Lopez's 3-year-old son making a fearless break for his freedom ... and it ALMOST worked.

J.Lo had just arrived to the airport with a bodyguard and her two kids Emmy and Max ... when Max (dressed in a pimped out track suit) ... decided he had enough of the privileged life, broke away from his mother's grip ... and sprinted toward the terminal at full speed.

It was athletic ... it was inspiring ... it was completely thwarted by a super-quick bodyguard who pounced on the kid like a lion hunting a gazelle.

Don't worry Max ... it's probably better this way.

jim

dat ass

huss

was that a HONDA minivan she was getting IN?.. WHaat!!.. J-LO in a Honda....

Meg

Everyone needs to calm the F down... the bodyguard was closer, he ran after the kid. What's the point of her running too? She smiled because it was cute. I think its cute when my kid does stuff like that too. He's THREE... he's going to do things like that. And let me just say I would love someone to run after my kid on the days I'm exhausted...

TxGal

Oh come on people! Give Mom and kid a break. I have twin boys and it was like trying to herd chickens when they were that age. No sooner did you have one secured than the other one would take off for parts unknown. Bet the whole thing was that he wanted to go watch the planes or he didn't want to get into the car seat. As for JLo smiling - I'd lay odds it was about watching that great big guy trying to chase down a little kid. It was funny and if I'd been the mom in that situation I would have done more than smile. I would have been laughing.

Jdawg

The kid needs good lawyer,He could beat the wrap !

siennagold

Spoiled kid!

janja

run forest run!

Faye

So if your kid runs away from you, just let the bodyguard go after them.. She's so yesterday, even the youngster she's dating can't revive her.

Sandy

FREEDOM!!!! Damn...he caught me.

Straight Talkin Texan

Run Max, RUN!

Lynette Campbell

Yeah, kids do that.

superchicken

Very nice shot of her ass .. thank-you.

Nicole

Mom of the year, watching her kid run away! She could slim down that but if she ran after him, like other moms do....

Mona

Way to be a mommy JLO, have someone else run after your baby.

Nicoleasm

He was crying and screaming as he was running..something was wrong. I don't think he was doing that for fun. I wonder if the dad was flying off or another family member. Or maybe he was trying to get away from her new bf.