Wiz Khalifa

So What I Bought a New House ...

DEEP in Steelers Country

3/28/2012 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0324-wiz-khalifa-gallery2-EX
Rapper Wiz Khalifa loves black and yellow so much, he just put down some MAJOR roots in Steelers territory -- with a brand new $900,000 Pennsylvania pad.

The sleek, high-tech, 5-bdrm, 4-bath house in Canonsburg, PA is 3,891 sq. ft. of Brazilian wood floors, modern décor and bad ass lighting.

The rap giant didn’t skimp on amenities either -- with stainless steel appliances, swanky granite tops, 15-ft ceilings, and a ginormous outdoor entertainment patio.

Fun Fact: Khalifa's new house has sentimental value -- guy went to high school just 25 miles away.

CariKay

This house is so Brady Bunch.

bagladey

Congrats to Wiz on his new home and a sensible purchase.

jimi

when i get rich that's where i want to live near pittsburg. REALLY...

NobodySpecial

It will be back on the market in 2 years.

Flying Blind

Wiz who? I took a wiz last night in my back yard type wiz. Giant rapper the article says, raise your hand if you've ever heard of him.

Knock knock knock, it's the IRS, open up!

Dawna

Welcome to Guntown, Wiz!

Canadasux

Sentimental value? Twenty-five miles away? That's not even in the same neighborhood, or in the surronding area! Wouldn't that be in a different city? What a ridiculous post.

bstone

Yeah um, not sure if they made an error by stating Canonsburg as I am familiar with this area,lol. Maybe if it was in the $30k range. Amber will stick out like a space alien.

tmz posters dont know sh1t

always cracks me up when some cornball white dude or some sh1tkicker from Pisstown or Hickville USA who has no sense of pop culture chimes in on a rapper and says WHO??? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF HIM BEFORE!...look on the billboard charts you idiots and Forbes magazine --- you'll see him there too! and here's the real kicker, look at your daughter's ipod I bet he's in there too!! f#ckin fools, please dont try to spread your "un-coolness" to others!

David Rock

Wow. You're a little late on this one, TMZ. The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reported on this over a month ago, back on Feb. 26. They said he bought it for his Mom, not himself:
"The buyer purchased the house for his mother, who found the unique architecture reminded her of his place in L.A. with separate living quarters."

jacob

I live 3 minutes down the road. The area is amazing and so is the burgh... if you dont like it then stay out - me and wiz will smoke an L for the haters, smiling that your not there :) holla at that.