Bruce Springsteen

Jumps Into Crowd

CHUGS FAN'S BEER

3/30/2012 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0329_BRUCE_SPRINGSTEEN
Bruce Springsteen
is the most easily-poisonable rock star on the planet -- because Tuesday during a concert, he grabbed some stranger's beer in the crowd ... and CHUGGED the entire thing ... no questions asked.

It all went down during the Wrecking Ball tour in Philadelphia -- The Boss jumped off stage .. beelined for the crowd ... and sang "Raise Your Hand" in a sea of grab-happy fans.

Then the magic happened (skip to 1:30 in the video) -- halfway through the performance Bruce sat down and a grateful fan handed him a pint of beer ... then like a BAD ASS … Springsteen chugged the golden elixir, threw the empty cup to the crowd in triumph and continued to perform without missing a beat.

Dude is 62 years old. Just sayin'.

robb

It was WEDNESDAY night. Once again, TMZ gets part of the story wrong.

t

i'm not a springsteen fan only because i am not familiar with his music...but that was effing awesome. you could feel the excitement even through the computer. it was good to see that. LOVED IT!

royalredus

Ha! That was awesome...I love when fun things like that happen at concerts. Go Bruce!

squeakermama

Well at least he wasn't singing Born in the USA.

robb

It was WEDNESDAY. Once again, TMZ gets part of the story wrong.

Mr.Velvet

Chugged the entire thing? The cup was 2/3 empty!

luckycat

JANIS JOPLIN owned this song!
As on most songs he sucks.
One the most over rated performers.
He is defiantly not a working man,Dylan,or great lyricist.
SO SO TIRED-GO AWAY

Barbara

Hey I am the woman in the flowered sweater that gave Bruce my beer!!!! It was my 30th show and FINALLY got to meet him!!!! I would never poisin the Boss...EVER!!!!

CJfan

yeah, someone's going to hold a poisoned beer for 2 1/2 hours on the billion to one chance that Bruce is going to come down and drink it

Nicole

Billybob...you are an idiot! Not only does Bruce not live in a mansion in Asbury Park, he doesn't live in Asbury Park at all, and there are NO mansions in Asbury Park. You clearly don't know anything about him at all. He is a musician, singer, storyteller, poet, and as good today as he was 40 yrs. ago...in fact, in many ways better.

Jay

Starting to look like Martin Scorsase (sp)

Crackhead

There is no way that this could be staged with the beer coming from one of his own people. Bruce would never do such a thing. If you don't believe me, just ask Courney Cox.

AL

I think he was more at risk of being molested by the blonde lady behind him.

R

If you don't believe me, just ask Herr Sussemann.

JamesMorrison

I can't believe I just wasted those 2 minutes of my life..bruce is completely over rated and was anyone there under the age of 50-60...? lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments