« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

Has a Date

with a 16-Year-Old Girl!!!

4/1/2012 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0401-kris-humphries-happy-getty-ex
Being with Kris Humprhies may not be Kim Kardashian's wish anymore, but it is for a 16-year-old cancer patient in upstate NY ... and the NBA star is making it come true, TMZ has learned.

Friends of Kaely Kwitek started a Twitter account called @Kris4Kaely in an effort to get the attention of Kaely's favorite basketball player. Kwitek has stage 4 anaplastic large-cell lymphoma and her friends were hoping to wrangle Kris for a benefit for Kaely in May.

Their persistence paid off and Kris noticed. After trading a few emails, Kris and Kaely decided on April 23 for her to come down and catch a Nets game as Kris' guest. He'll handle all expenses for Kaely and her family and even meet up with her after the game.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mebrat24

Love the way TMZ PUTS HEADLINE, my word-------------
they would always put a spin so Kim looks better.

duggy

tmz, I dont think a headline implying statutory rape is really appropriate just for shock value. It is a very sensitive topic.

Mike44090

Whether you like Kris or not TMZ why do you want to put headlines out there to make it look like you are turning into a trash organization???

FreeWill

Now that's a bad headline, TMZ get serious

Cheetara

Have to agree with the others---the headline is inappropriate but anyway it's very sweet of him to do this.

jeannie

WAIT...WAIT...Can't wait to see Kim's next story. No way is she going to let Kris outdo her in the tabloids

likeomg

Stay classy, TMZ, nice misleading title for someone who's actually doing a good deed.

two cents

He always seems like a nice guy. Class act not like kartrashian that enjoys being urinated on. Thank goodness he got away from that mess. Team Kris!

ladygolfer1124

This a a very nice thing Kris is doing. I read that Tim Tebow hosts someone in need at every one of his games. I'm impressed by the kindness of these young men.

AyeJay

Wow TMZ, the Kardashians must be paying you some good money to make that type of headline. Had it be Kim who's doing that, it would say something that would kiss her a$$.

palermo

He does something selfless and you try and make him sound like a pedophile. If Kim did more of this she'd be a better person, but she's too busy tweeting and posing in front of the mirror with those inflated lips, looking a damn fool

Lasha

I don't think it's publicity .. how about awareness? Imagine being this sweet girl, at the game, and the entire arena is aware and cheering her on? How can that be a bad thing?
TMZ .. your headline is immature & insensitive .. not everything must have a tongue-in-cheek negative spin to it.
Shame

TJ

Kris should sue TMZ for being asses! Very inappropriate headline!!

Kari

TMZ--YOU HAVE HIT A NEW LOW!! How could you take such a moving, sweet story and turn it into trash in your headline? Especially under the cir***stances of this young girl? Your headline should have honored her, and all who are fighting diseases like this. Kudos to Kris. And to TMZ--you should be ashamed. I seriously doubt you are.

RaineeDrops

"Kris tells TMZ, "I'm truly honored that someone with much larger things on their plate feels that my involvement in their cause is important. Not many of us can be as strong as she has been. I hope that many more will join me and support Team Kaely."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Awww...THIS ^ is SO sweet.

That is great! He has a good heart and I love how he takes a stand for what he believes in.

Good luck to the little girl! Praying the best for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments