Mark Ballas

Jaleel White Meltdown Story's BS

4/3/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

040312_mark_still0403_mark_ballas_not_true_ex
Mark Ballas tells TMZ ... he was NOT the target of a Jaleel White meltdown during a "Dancing with the Stars" rehearsal session last week ... despite reports to the contrary.

Mark was leaving Hyde in L.A. last night (the same one Paris, Lindsay and Britney used to party at back in the day) ... when we asked about Jaleel's alleged meltdown ... in which he reportedly screamed at his partner Kym Johnson before going off on Mark.

But Ballas says the whole thing is a "complete fabrication" ... telling us, "We're in L.A. man ... everything's fabricated."

2idiots

This guy is SO sexy.

elle

I want to hear Kim's side....sounds like Jaleel has a temper....cameras never bothered any other "star". you've lost my vote.

Denver

Back in what day? Somebody get these idiots a calendar.

Amber

As Jaleel says "Did I do thatttt???" LOL

jjh

Mark Ballas sure you will read the comments. So STOP show boating and trying to out Dance your partner, very wrong. The other Dancers stay low key to let their Partner shine. You're good we get it, but so are the other Pro's, I used to like you, Now not at all, because of how you do. Be a Pro !!!!!!

royalredus

I hope Jaleel gets voted off tonight. Regardless of whether he yelled at Kym, which i believe he did, that fake crying nonsense he pulled last night was beyond uncomfortable. What an idiot ... He made an absolute fool of himself.

tmzfan

I think the producers are forcing a cover up. I bet the melt down wasn't fabricated at all.

TheVodkaParty

Did he do that? I don’t think so. But I do think Ballas' partner Katherine Jenkins is shaping up as the clear favorite. She has the moves, style and personality to win it all. But the thing that strikes me most about her is her amazing resemblance to another British beauty, the sexy and sophisticated secret agent Lady Penelope from ITV’s classic adventure series Thunderbirds? Separated at birth or even a reincarnation? You be the judge: http://thevodkaparty.com/dancing-with-the-stars-special-katherine-jenkins-lady-penelope-separated-at-birth/

TheVodkaParty

hector

this guy should be booted out. He is ugly.

StevenB

Ballas was probably the one who leaked the story to begin with. He has turned into quite the little publicity whore.

Nancy

IF any of the story is true and Mr. White was in any way rude or disrespectful to Kym Johnson, he should be thrown out on his butt. Only the two of them know what happened. Would love to know what Ms. Johnson has to say.

ExtraKetchup

Last season, Maks however-you-spell-his-last name got in some hot water for yanking and shoving his partner Hope Solo around. It was addressed the next night and he had to apologize. So I don't believe a contestant would be able to get away with an outburst of this supposed magnitude without consequences. Jaleel is innocent until proven guilty (which I doubt he will be)!

Blue Lake

What does Ballas know about what happened behind White's closed doors? That's despicable to side with a violent bully. No more votes for Ballas/Jenkins. You blew it Mark.

CriticXtreme

There are too many males who the public thought as not being "suspect" then they start acting like female acting guys. Being on this whack show, has to be a career booster. When rappers start being on this show, I know the world is ending 12.12.12.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments