Transgender Beauty Queen

I Never Asked to See

Trump's Genitals

4/3/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0403_gloria_alred_jenna_talackova_video_bn
The transgender beauty queen who was DQ'd from the Miss Universe pageant due to her birth gender says she never ONCE asked to see Donald Trump's penis -- so his obsession with her genitals isn't fair.

23-year-old Jenna Talackova just held a news conference -- and her attorney Gloria Allred insisted ... Donald Trump unjustly disqualified her from the competition last week by limiting participants to "naturally-born" females.

Gloria said, Jenna "didn’t ask Mr. Trump to prove he's a naturally born man, or see photos of his birth, or to view his anatomy ... It made no difference to her. Why should it have made a difference to him?"

For the record -- all of Jenna's official documents, including her driver's license and birth certificate, say she's female. Jenna even proved it by whipping out her passport.

Passport belonging to Jenna Talackova
Trump has since reversed his "naturally-born" female position -- and has promised to allow Jenna to compete. Jenna stated she still wants to compete.

But Jenna wants Trump to take it one step further, admitting "loudly and clearly" he was wrong from the get go. Jenna also wants Trump to promise to repeal the "naturally-born" female rule -- or face legal action.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Michelle

You are NOT a female, you are a FREAK... God decided your gender, it can not be changed. You can buy body parts, but it still does not make you a REAL female.. Freaks go back in the closet, this is one of many reasons the world is so screwed up..

sav

It clearly states in the pageant rules: It is your birth gender, not the gender you decided to turn yourself into, that counts when it comes to this pageant.
Those are the RULES!
GET OVER IT AND GO ENTER SOME COMPETITION THAT ALLOWS YOU!!!

Jay W.

It's Miss Universe. Isn't one of the qualifications to be Miss U. ... that one must be born... again "BORN" female?

Oh yeah... Gloria, GFY

deteecher

Freak show!

Cao

If the rules say that a contestant must be born male then there is no lawsuit.

Stevef

Reading "Gloria Allred" was all I needed to NOT be interested in this circus.

Dana

You can't change genetics anymore than you can change your skin color or eye color..those are determined by genes and chromosomes at conception.

I don't like the idea of allowing the she-male to compete in a pageant which is designated for WOMEN.

You can change your outward parts and buy a va-jay-jay, but can't change your chromosomes. PERIOD!

There's a problem here

Absolutely brilliant move to get Gloria Allred to stand next to her.

jojovich

So if I go sit in a garage does that make me a car?? Really, a dude cuts his penis off and now he's a woman. The rules clearly state a "natuaral born woman"... what next, boys in the girl scouts because they like to play with dolls. Where are all the men going? Come on dads, teach your boys to be men and get them off mommy's tit.. Crazy world.... I don't care if you like my opinion or not, HE doesn't have ANYTHING a real woman has. A fake vagina, fake boobs, hormone injections/waxing to make HIS facial hair fall off... a lot to do to convice the world your a woman. Wow, now that I think of it.. I think I just described all the Miss Universe contestants..hmmmm. So, if he/she messes around with dudes..is he gay, will HE want gay rights too.. round and round we turn!!

Jennyy

You can not be a contestant in the pageant if you have had any beauty enhancing plastic surgery. Obviously a transgender has had beauty enhancing work done. It is not fair to the other women who haven't.

Rob

Just one gross, disgusting mess of trash. Keep these freaks locked up or on their own island. I wouldn't watch something with disfigured sexual freaks.... gives me the chills.

Gretel

I don't know any nice way of saying this but as far as I'm concerned a 23 year old woman would be ovulating and be menstruating. I don't think she fits the bill.

tidegirl

its all a publicity stunt I am sure. to get people to watch the pageant

thestupid

Why do these freakin people do this kind of crap!?!? If you arent a woman at birth and the rules say that... ACCEPT IT and do something else!

BOB

Gloria is the one who looks like a transgender.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments