Transgender Beauty Queen

I Never Asked to See

Trump's Genitals

4/3/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0403_gloria_alred_jenna_talackova_video_bn
The transgender beauty queen who was DQ'd from the Miss Universe pageant due to her birth gender says she never ONCE asked to see Donald Trump's penis -- so his obsession with her genitals isn't fair.

23-year-old Jenna Talackova just held a news conference -- and her attorney Gloria Allred insisted ... Donald Trump unjustly disqualified her from the competition last week by limiting participants to "naturally-born" females.

Gloria said, Jenna "didn’t ask Mr. Trump to prove he's a naturally born man, or see photos of his birth, or to view his anatomy ... It made no difference to her. Why should it have made a difference to him?"

For the record -- all of Jenna's official documents, including her driver's license and birth certificate, say she's female. Jenna even proved it by whipping out her passport.

Passport belonging to Jenna Talackova
Trump has since reversed his "naturally-born" female position -- and has promised to allow Jenna to compete. Jenna stated she still wants to compete.

But Jenna wants Trump to take it one step further, admitting "loudly and clearly" he was wrong from the get go. Jenna also wants Trump to promise to repeal the "naturally-born" female rule -- or face legal action.

MeToo

You are not a woman. Live like one if you want, but don't pretend that you are and don't think that anyone else should pretend either.

Mark

Ok, I don't see whay a trans gendered person can't compete, but I do take on board that a Miss Universe can't have any enhancing surgery performed. So it would seem that your birth gender is irrelivent, but the surgery you have to complete the transition disqualifies you. This shouldn't be about birth Gender but about the rules as they would apply to any entrant, born male or not.

Wise Lady

I have competed in pageants from childhood (in the 1980's) into adulthood. As long as I have been in pageants, this rule has been present. I have also competed in the local Miss USA pageant; this rule was instated prior to Donald Trump acquiring the pageant in 1996. I do believe in equal rights, but in this case she should not be rewarded for attempting to defraud the pageant. If she had a problem with the rules she should have petitioned to have them changed prior to entering the pageant, don't bully your way into it. To me this reflects a lack of integrity on behalf of Jenna just as past contestants that were disqualified for racy pictures. If they allow her to compete they also need to allow those who were previously disqualified for racy pictures, being married or being parents compete in the same pageant if they are able.

mary

Well!!!!! Lets give credit where it is due.

She is prettier than Gloria.....but then most men are.

Nicole

So if a women were to legally become a man could she be in the NFL? this is a real question.Could one who legally became a man compete in men's Pro sports? I don't want to become a man or be in mens Pro sports, but i am courteous.

dawn

In order to be president of the U.S one must be a natural born U.S citizen..so if someone born in Russia comes over to the U.S and takes a test to BECOME a citizen..should we now allow them to run for president??? RULES ARE RULES!!! IT SAYS NATURAL BORN!!!

Jah36

Makes sense he wasn't allowed to compete. After all, it's MISS Universe...the "Miss" meaning the pageant is for FEMALE contestants. This person is obviously a very sick individual. I hope he gets the help that he needs.

Randy

I am a gay male and believe live and let live BUT the rules do state that you must be a natural born woman AND have no surgery to enhance your appearance so Jenna should be disqualified under both those rules. There are plenty of competitions she can register for.

Cujeaux

Oh, I thought that was Trumps daughter.

Lizzy

Funny how she kinda looks like Ivanka....

Lizzy

funny how she kinda looks like ivanka

Eli

Disgusting *******! go fk yourself fig.

Eli

"Transgernder beauty queen? " i don't hink so - you mean eunuch trying participate in a female competition. screw the law - we don't want you - go pretend you are a woman with your nutso buddies.

James

That birth certificate is as fake as Obama's...bytch, you're a dude, that contest is for WOMEN!!! I won't watch any segments of the contest with you in it. If I want to see men in drag, I'll go to a drag show.

Big D

It doesn't matter what you look like now, you are still a male. I'll side with the Don this time.