Cuba Gooding Jr.

I NEVER Groped Those Women

4/6/2012 7:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0406_gooding_videoCuba Gooding Jr. is shooting down reports he sexually harassed and groped several women in a New Mexico bar last month ... telling TMZ the allegations are "bulls**t."

Just a few weeks ago, reports surfaced CGJ had rolled into a tavern in Albuquerque on March 1 and got super grabby with several women ... before allegedly punching a guy who tried to take his picture.

But yesterday at LAX ... Cuba was adamant he did nothing wrong ... and when we asked about the women possibly having photo evidence ... he brushed it off telling us, "Yeah ... yeah right."

Jay W.

Now Cuba... didn't your mother ever teach you any manners?

Kari

They must all be lying, I guess.

Fat Mike

I wish he'd grope me.
I'm hungry! See ya later, I'm off to In-N-Out

Delaware D

Cuba Gooding Jr is a cool cat.

Kelly

Excuse me, that's Academy Award-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr. (Also, star of Boat Trip and Daddy Day Camp!)

Like It Is

Who is CBJ? Shouldn't it be CGJ?

Chap

Has-beens crave the attention & are also narcissistic - it's all about them. You're as good as your last Hollywood picture. Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Mike44090

I wondering who will be saying "SHOW ME THE MONEY" now :)

Tigers Wood

Quit picking on the brother you racist people.
Cuba says: "That's what you do when white hos come up to you for a photo, you group them. My bro Kanye West is teaching me."

Alison

I was at a birthday party a few years ago in Chicago. Cuba (along with Kid Rock, Chris Chelios, among other pro athletes) were at this private bar partying hard. While sitting next to my g/f and I a girl walked up to get Cuba's autograph. He began to stroke her between her legs and she was totally letting him! I said to him "Do women always just let you do that?" his response was "Yes". After that he proceeded to take his shirt off and dance the night away.

the real diva

is he pulling another Bill Clinton? where Bill denied Monika!! i would not believe Cuba Gooding jr story for a sec. he seems like the type that would pull that.

moe

He is an angry black man who hasn't been relevant for over a decade. Or Jerry Maguire!!!

Robin

I totally believe it! I used to bartend @ Hooters in CO 20 years ago when Cuba & his "crew" came in from filming the movie Lightning Jack.... he was so rude he had the waitress in tears before he left - very disrespectful & definitely showed his a$$ that day

imorena

he looks like the type to get his grope on

Jackie

Hmm!!!...He seem like a humble guy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments