Larry David

Parking Lot Meltdown

Wasn't My Fault!!!

4/12/2012 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_jlzwsnpj_0_bma8i6es
Larry David
insists ... it wasn't his fault he got his ass trapped in a parking garage last month -- it was the mind-bendingly complex ticket machine at the exit, specifically programmed to make his life hell.

Larry appeared on "Conan" last night, explaining the circumstances behind the video TMZ posted last month (below) -- showing Larry having a hilarious meltdown inside a Santa Monica parking garage.

Larry explains, he tried to pay the ticket machine cash ... but it didn't accept his money -- and when he noticed a massive line of cars piling up behind him, he decided to get out to apologize for the hold up.

When he got out, Larry says a strange woman was kind enough to help him -- by showing him how to swipe his credit card to pay.

Larry adds, "If you had told me years ago that I would be a bad swiper, I wouldn't have believed it."

Seldombinlaid

LOL Larry, I'm sure your not the only one this has happened to:) That's why I don't like those automated check outs in grocery stores. Plus I like to make sure someone is keeping their job by useing them.:)

Daniel

****! I wish JB Smoove (Leon) was with him at that moment...that would be hilarious.

NocturnalDirtPeople

That was fing hilarious it was just like an episode of the show. I love you Larry.

Mazor

F*cking hell that guy is funny. If I was behind him in that parkade I would have probably wet myself.

Ed G.

Better check his Depends. He's probably a bad wiper too!

samson

Why does Larry David look so tiny in that chair?

Simone

Down-to-earth. Genuinely self-deprecating. Love this guy.

MarieD1969

Let me just say how much I love this bald headed, white dude! He's so funny to me, and talented...from Seinfeld to Curb Your Enthusiasm. But how can u have HIS kind of $$ and be obvlivious how to use a credit card!! O...forgot, it's Larry David.

buzz kill

Dumb ass, fool

Joan K

He cracks me up, such a funny, down to earth guy. Love Larry.

remy

he shoulda played larry in that 3 stooges movie

Straight Talkin Texan

I hate those damn self-serve gates! I swear, if I ever feel "trapped" by one of those things, I'm just gonna inch my car bumper up to it and then gently press the accelerator until the damn thing breaks!

Bill C.

I'm not sure why what he did is considered a meltdown by TMZ. He didn't know how to work the machine, was apologetic then someone helped him. That's they way the most of the world works.

ohreally

His voice makes me laugh, natural funny man.

Rob

Another ivory tower Hollywood liberal. Stupid, out of touch.... bet you ten thousand dollars he voted for Obama. Moron.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments