Lindsay Lohan's Accuser

Lawyer Dredges Up LiLo's Past

'Once a Liar, Always a Liar'

4/12/2012 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0412_accuser_lindsay_lohan_video
0_0ajhovcx_0_znrxmozkThe lawyer for Lindsay Lohan's latest accuser just went off on live television -- claiming the actress has proven time and time again ... she spews nothing but lies ... and her "I was at home" excuse is no exception.

Mark Haushalter -- the lawyer for Lindsay's assault-accuser Marisa Dugas -- appeared on Good Day L.A. this morning, blasting Lindsay's alibi that she couldn't have attacked his client at The Standard Hotel last weekend ... because she was at home watching TV.

Mark said, "Let's not forget Lindsay Lohan has a drug addiction problem, a drinking problem, and has been convicted of crimes of dishonesty."

According to Mark, Lindsay's excuse counts for jack squat -- because "Once a liar, always a liar."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mazor

A lawyer calling someone a liar?

Now that's f*cking rich.

Tim

I'd P in Lindsay's but........

bagladey

Well, I guess it's on.

Be a little inappropriate~

Well he's not wrong, now is he. Look at how many times she been caught in a lie.

messenger.

This guy has just shot himself in the foot. Bringing up Lindsays past and her problems has nothing to do with this case. Its just dirty tactics. Why doesn't he ask his client why she tried to sell her story BEFORE going to the police?

Truth

#TRUTH!! Psssst...what else is there to say, just saying.

partypoisonmcr

What I'm getting is this: You only get away with your sh*t for so long. Lindsay has a long history of MANY things I won't list, and people will either A)use her for publicity or money because it's so damn easy or B) it's true and for once justice for her continuous nasty behavior is being demanded. This can be applied to every Lindsay situation, B being the more likely choice the majority of the time. When it happens, will she stop?Or will the media stop? Who frikkin knows...

FlamingoNut

Any videos? Any pics? Anything to prove Lindsay was even out that night? When the proof shows up, I'll go all anti-Lindsay, but until then, accuser is a dumbass...

bunny

Lindsay and her camp were throwing ice at a woman for the heck of it? Liar.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

TMZ: you need to get a hold of the club's surveillance video.....that will settle this dispute once and for all

Mary Ann McQueen

While we have no idea -- at this point -- what the truth is, I do know this guy came across as a self-promoting tool.

Cheryl A.

Once a lawyer, always a lawyer.

LLsez

!!!HOMELAND-GATE!!!

Potato

Like nobody's ever lied before

Amber

I just don't know if I believe this girl or not. I agree that Linds has screwed up on many, many, many occasions, but I would hope that she hasn't done it again so soon to being released from probation... Time will tell...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments