Lil Scrappy

Hospitalized in Atlanta --

'I Damn Near Died'

4/19/2012 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lil Scrappy
Rap star Lil' Scrappy -- who's worked with Lil Jon, 50 Cent, Three 6 Mafia and more -- was hospitalized in Atlanta yesterday after suffering a nasty asthma attack ... TMZ has learned.

Scrappy tells us ... "I damn near died ... if it weren’t for my driver, mom, and rap artist I would have been dead."

The 28-year-old says he had been drinking pretty hard Monday night ... and when he woke up Tuesday morning, he could barely breath and couldn't talk -- "I felt like I was dying."

Fortunately, Scrappy's people rushed him to Emory University Hospital ... where he was treated and released. Scrappy says he now owns a "breathing machine" and tells us, "I will never leave anywhere without it again."

AlfredHaynes

Must be a really slow news days if TMZ is reporting on obvious nobodies.

Nostradamus

I'm sure Lil Boozy sends his regards.

My Big Salami

Ya when your "breathing machine" consists of marijuana smoke sometimes you will feel like you can't breathe!...Step your GAME UP! You should know this rapper boy!?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Quit exaggerating. If it was that bad, you'd still be in the hospital. It's called a nebulizer, if you're going to be ignorant about your condition, you probably 'will' die from it, eventually.

There's a problem here

Ok, this freak's nickname is "Lil Scrappy," he makes puffy lips (like that's necessary?), and has a street corner tattoo on his right cheek. This is certainly one total class act.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

He's an idiot with no clue how to live with asthma .You don't party down drinking with asthma and I have a feeling more than drinking was involved. Stupid a$$.

There's a problem here

Oh yeah Lil Scrappy, and by the way, I doubt if you're walking around with a "breathing machine" because you'd be carrying a ventilator around and they're kind of big. More likely you have a nebulizer. Stupid.

Big D

Asthma is no joke, I feel for the man, I've had several severe asthma attack in my life.

m saunders

when will some dumb ass ****** come up with a name like "Lil idiot"...

punchypunchy

Who???

PLEASE save this garbage for BET!

**********************************

punchypunchy

Clarke Gable, Myrna Loy, James Cagney, ET Al are rolling in their grave knowing that people like this are getting coverage from a supposed Hollywood website.

Lil Scrappy should be washing cars.

***********************************************

Kari

Never heard of him.

KicksandGiggles

Tell Lil Idiot if he keeps drinking to point of stupidity, he will wake up dead. Please do not waste TMZ space to tell us about it.

Big D