« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dennis Rodman

FINALLY DIVORCED

4/20/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Dennis and Michelle Rodman
Dennis Rodman
is officially a single man -- finally agreeing to sign his wife's divorce papers after battling her for 8 years.

Michelle Rodman initially filed for divorce in 2004 -- then filed again in 2012 after a failed attempt at a reconciliation. We're told Dennis had been fighting her for years about agreeing to sign off on the split.

But in new court docs, obtained by TMZ, Dennis has finally relented -- putting his John Hancock on an agreement to dissolve his marriage once and for all.

There are still some financial issues to work out -- namely the $800,000 in back child support Dennis allegedly owes -- but for all intents and purposes, they're both officially single.

As for the primary motive behind re-filing the papers -- Michelle's attorney Mary Ann Noiroux tells TMZ, Michelle just wanted closure for the kids.

Dennis and Michelle got married in 2003 on Dennis' 42nd birthday. They have two children together -- a son and a daughter.

0104_split_stars_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rodmo123

Ok. Good for him I guess...

Deelight

Again?

Cognizant _illiberal

well she got what she wanted , money, problem is , now she has aids, hep c, herpes, and two mixed kids which will guarantee her never to be able to have another white man respect her

Muppet

The guy is a major a**hole! She clearly didn't marry him for his charm and good looks. It had to be for $$$! I feel sorry for their children!

There's a problem here

Seeing her in all of her "look at me" blonde glory I think she deserves everything she gets from him and I'm not talking about money.

Jim

She must be one awful skank to marry that thing.

Meanie

Every time I see a picture of this putz, I want to repeatedly punch him in the face.

Tigers Wood

Sick, sick, Barrf baaarrffff.

victory

For the sake of their two kids, I hope they inherited their mother's genes.

Joao

What was she thinking?

DetroitRocks

Dennis and his fake tears are a major joke, She should sue him for all the diseases he probably gave her

justsaying

I don't know why these black guys who play sports keep thinking these white women love them for them. It's just pathetic. They'd have better luck marrying a white woman who's father is grand master of the KKK.

justsaying

I don't know why these black athelets think white women love them for them. These black men have a better chance of finding a lasting relationship with a white woman who's dad is the grand master of the KKK.

dman

Rodman is an embarrassment to all of Chicago.

HH

I can understand marrying for money, I just can't understand marrying *that* for money.....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments