Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Post-Engagement Family Vacay

4/21/2012 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted together
For the first time since the engagement news broke, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted together ... seen here being driven to a private plane at an airport on the Galapagos Islands.

The couple has reportedly been there for most of this week on a post-engagement trip with their entire brood.

Though the couple has finally decided to tie the knot after years of dating, there has been no word yet on when the wedding of the millennium might go down.

NobodySpecial

Do these people ever just stay home ?

Edna

Start of spring and summer,family loves to take vacation and enjoy the beautiful day. I am glad everyone love traveling before the main event! Were all excited for Brad and Angelina. Forget about the negative posting of unsatisfied individual.They just love to be know not a fan,and try to control TMZ,or whoever make headlines stories. Sad nobody pay attention with their faces and intervention tactics posted in the internet,mostly they invade Brad and Angelina site. Nobody tell them to read,listen, buy and believe. Entertainment world news is about Hollywood stars! not your faces and dirty mind and mouth. If you refer news,go to world news! Complaining is not the solution,move out!and mind your own business and life! If they bring money to the industry,why not use them. Sorry, your not a super star,they are!It's their wedding,not yours. Fans all over the world love them.

omg

Is n't that that all big celberity weddings reported?? I am tired of simmy and hired hos like the elephant guy. They are famous and they have fans and we wants to know and most people who like weddings don't mind to hear about it. So shut up.Don't come here and complain you know you can avoid it if you don't want to hear it.

chioma

please do people care about these two? tmz pls lindsay, kimk and rappers are far more interesting.

seashell4ever

Who cares, Im glad they do nice htings, but I think they are strange, and phoney

Ziggy

I'm sure they will have a great time. What an amazing experience for those kids! I hope to make it there my own self sometime.

Oakville

"Years of dating" ? Is that what you call living and raising 6 kids (3 biological) together. Weird reference.

Teresa

Who cares anymore. I love diamonds but her ring was just too big for those skinny hands. She is a home wrecker who needs to gain some weight. Please go away!

Danae7

My wonderful boyfriend and I have been dating for over 6 years. We would have never thought that after so long we'd still be struggling to find full time jobs.. times are tough. Every single day, we both work our asses off to save up enough money to get married. That these two richer than !*#% people dare to get engaged and not actually CARE about it makes me sick.

billy cema

"The wedding of the millenium"? Ha! Ha! Ha!
They seem more like desperate media manipulators who are trying to stay revelant even though they could disappear, and most people would think, "Good Riddance!"
He tries to look scraggly because he looks too fruity when he cleans up. JMO!

Gretel

I had to read this twice " ... THE WEDDING OF THE MILLENIUM ..."???? WTF!!!??? First that pathetic bony leg thing poking out of that big old dress like some kind of broomstick, then an engagement. To me this seems like nothing more than a pathetic attempt to stay relevant. Her box office pull has gone down the tubes along with his, they couldn't even garner 100 comments on this item. The way I see it, they're down to about 4 minutes left of their 15. It can't happen soon enough.

Melissa

I love Brad and Angelina! Have you seen their honeymoon registry? http://www.honeyfund.com/wedding/brangelina

Angie_

People... who gives a sh*t. soo tired of these 2. get on with it and be done.

Faithful

I believe they have been doing a BIT MORE than dating...

kate

Way to stick to your prinicples. "We will NOT get married until everyone who wants to can." But the best part is "our kids made us do it" Oh yeah, blame it on the kids.
Who the hell runs that family anyway.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments