Rosie O'Donnell

I Don't Want Lindsay to DIE

... Like Whitney Houston

4/26/2012 6:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Rosie O'Donnell believes ... if Lindsay Lohan doesn't change her life ... she will end up just like Whitney Houston ... dead.

Rosie went back on the "Today" show this morning to expand on why she doesn't believe Lindsay should have been cast as Liz Taylor in an upcoming Lifetime movie ... or ANY role for that matter.

Ro suggested Lindsay is heading down a similar path as Whitney ... and believes the only way she can be saved is if she takes time away from the ruthless Hollywood machine.

Ro also explained why she feels obligated to speak out about Lindsay .... saying, "Watching Whitney Houston's funeral I remember thinking, 'Why didn't more people say what they knew?' We all knew."

She continued, "We watched 'Being Bobby Brown' ... it was like watching Sid and Nancy ... they were people in the throes of addiction. But all anyone cared about was that the show was getting ratings."

"To look at Lindsay Lohan, you can't help but feel for her ... and I do not think she's untalented, I think she's quite talented."

susan

@Susie

Thats where Rosie is talking bull****, she said Lindsay shouldn't be working, she should leave LA for a time. Lindsay has work and wants to work, that in itself is encourgaging as far as Lindsay is concerned. Rosie wants her to leave LA and not work, thats madness and can only lead to problems.

I'm talking from experience here, my employers moved to another part of the country and I was unemployed for a couple of months, it was hell.This is what Rosie O'Donnell is recommending for Lindsay, Rosie is crazy and doing more harm than good.

Dr Hardwicke

I am Very Concerned:

If Rosie doesn't change her life she will end up like Fatty Arbuckle (dead) PLEASE ROSIE say no to double cheeseburgers before it's too late.

Jdawg

Like Rosie cares about anyone but herself,I call BS on her Lindsey Backlash,She doesnt care, she was just being the nasty beyotch she has always been.

dreamon

The attempt,susan,to make Rosie's inflate statements into some kind silly tabloid drama is just more evidence that Lindsay and her camp don't get it.

If she had just left alone and went to work on time, I would have started to think she might just get it. But no.

Josh

Why do you give this disgusting FAT PIG SLOB a moment's worth of publicity?

nonymous

OMG Calm your t*ts already its a flipping Lifetime movie! The way she was flipping out I thought it was like Scorsese's most anticipated film of the decade >_>

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

All this, "its Rosie's who's only looking for publicity" just another attempt to take the focus off of Blohan for not showing up on time for Glee? Blohan is 'not fit to work', Rosie hit that nail on the head. Case in point, not showing up on time for a cameo appearance on a failing TV show 'who's only looking for publicity'.

Oh, the irony will definetely escape the enablers there!

Queen of the World

And if Ro-Ro doesn't stop shoveling in the food and overdosing on muffs, she is going to die like Chris Farley did.

Ty

For the last time, Rosie. Lindsey will NOT make out with you!

Johnny Handsome

holy crap!!!!!

when did pigs start to speaks?

me

Rosie is just jealous because she isn't diving on that.

Johnny Handsome

hey ROSIEEEEE;

mmmmmmmooooooooooooo

nancee

It doesn't matter if you like Rosie or not, she's dead right about Lindsey. This girl needs to get her self away from the Hollywood life and take care of her self. We all knew how Whitney would end, and people kept using her to make a buck. Lindsey especially needs help cuz her family are the biggest leaches in her life.

james

SHUT UP FAT PIG, It's none of you business.I think you just want to be like her.But you can't, your to ugly and you look like "Orca" with ugly glasses. Go away Pig Go away.

lori

Rosie is right. However, my understanding is that Lindsay's not in the best financial position right now. I would guess that she needs work. Now, if Rosie really cared, perhaps she and the other Hollywood know it alls should pitch in and support her so she can afford to take time away from the Hollywood scene.