Rick Santorum to Lindsay Lohan

Pose for Me!

4/29/2012 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0429_rick_santorum_videoFormer presidential hopeful Rick Santorum did not take a photo WITH Lindsay Lohan last night -- but sources at the White House Correspondents' Dinner tell TMZ ... he took one OF her.

According to our sources inside the party, LiLo was sitting with Fox News personality Greta Van Susteren when Santorum came up to say hello. We're told Lindsay was asked to take a picture of him with Greta using his camera, which she did.

Then ... our sources say Rick asked to take a photo of Lindsay using his camera. Yes ... of just Lindsay.

We're told Lindsay smiled and obliged and Santorum then went on his way.

Our photog asked Rick about the picture after the party ... and he played dumb about the photo.

He might not be running for President any more, but he can't take any chances.

Lindsay

Nikki

Posted at 01:42 PM ET, 04/29/2012 TheWashingtonPost Matthew Morrison on Lindsay Lohan and ‘Glee’: ‘The work got done’
By Jen Chaney

Matthew Morrison and girlfriend Renee Puente at the Time/People White House Correspondents’ Dinner pre-reception. (Saul Loeb - AFP/Getty Images)
White House correspondents’ dinner regular Matthew Morrison came to his fourth “nerd prom” this weekend, this time with girlfriend Renee Puente.

During the Time/People pre-dinner reception, choir-singer-inspirer Will Schuester took a few minutes to talk about how the final stretch of “Glee’s” third season is going.

Naturally, this reporter wanted to know what things were like on set when another White House correspondents’ dinner guest, one Lindsay Lohan, recently showed up to shoot her appearance and, on at least one day, was reportedly late to the set.

Here’s what Morrison had to say about that and the current Gleek mood as we inch closer to graduation day for several McKinley High seniors.

When I asked Morrison whether he shot any scenes with Lohan, he said no: “I saw her on set, but I never worked with her.”

And have things gone okay with Lilo being part of the “Glee” mix?

A long pause from Morrison was followed by a laugh and a diplomatic response.

“I think it was all right,” he said. “The work got done.”

Regarding the work, Morrison said that production on “Glee’s” third season will wrap May 11 and that there will definitely not be a Will/Emma wedding before season’s end. He wasn’t even sure whether the nuptials will occur next season.

“I have no idea. We don’t even know — I mean, the show’s back next season, but we don’t even know which cast members will actually be back,” he said. “I think I’ll be back, but some of the kids — we’re trying to figure out what we’re going to do with that.”

While the show’s producers have previously said that seniors such as Rachel (Lea Michele), Finn (Cory Monteith) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) will probably stay on for season four even though they are graduating from McKinley, rumors have circulated about other cast members — possibly Dianna Agron, for one — departing after this season.

Morrison didn’t say anything about who was going vs. staying, but his comments made it clear that for some cast members, May 11 will mean goodbye to “Glee.”

LLsez

This post is dedicated to Foolia:

'Dancing' won't help LiLo, says Martinez

"Dancing With the Stars" has rehabilitated several careers, but recent champ J.R. Martinez doesn't think it's a fit for Lindsay Lohan.

"Because somehow she'll find a way to mess it up, I don't think the show should ever have her on, period," he said. Martinez is not generally a fan of the troubled actress. "She's a knucklehead, she does the wrong things, and we still in some way find room for her on the Channel 5 news and on the front page of the paper, that's what's wrong with America," he told Yeas & Nays on his way into the MSNBC afterparty.

LLsez

Tee Hee...check out dlisted"s pics of the dinner....#5 , you see Blo behind Kim and Kris...TOTALLY CRACKED OUT........beter living through chemistry, eh?

Nikki

@LLsez, are you talking about this picture where everyone is doing the pledge, but Blo ( she probably doesnt even know what it is)
This picture where everyone is facing forward, but Blo
This picture where Blo is giving yet another dirty look to someone.

Is this the picture your talking about, eh?

Nikki

Damn, I was laughing so hard I forgot to post the picture.hehehehhe!
Is this the picture LLsez :)

kate

So what it just proves he has good taste in women.

Bob

Looking down her cleavage, say it ain't so Rick.

Njeanous

It is well know that Rick Santorum is a hypocrite. The issue that disturbs is that a lot of people take what he says as “gospel” when in fact most of it is very un Christian like. For example, he doesn’t think black people should be given other people’s money? How about giving them their own money. Pay them fair wages, provide equal opportunities for employment, and stop profiling and harassing all of them because of what a few may have done or not done. I think what Jesus would do and what Santorum does are two different things.

magmax

Oh Julia, my Julia. You know I only have itch for you. And I admit when I see you posting, or even think you're signed in, I rub one out. It's so powerful sometimes that I rub one at just any old stupid comment from anyone, because it reminds me of you.
Please Julia, I am a tormented man at your mercy. Please don't ever say something intelligent (not that I was actually worried). Until we meet again...

Luv

Tweet from the dinner last night: "When you talk to her, she sounds like a 90-year-old woman.”

Vinsetta

The Yahoo! picture story about who was at the dinner last night, Lohan got 3,714 comments and I scroll to the next picture, Sofia Vergara and she received 194. Dakota Fanning, 133 comments. Charlize Theron 109 comments. Diane Keaton 155 comments...you get the picture. KK only has 494 and she disgusts me almost as much as Lindsay and Kris Jenner only has 534 comments. It's either the comeback taking shape or outraged Americans.

Nikki

So with Blo done with Glee and her dinner, she has nothing to do now. I think its a great time for her to do her sit down with the LA PooPoo to discuse her video she was seen on. Dont you

SAM

This is LindSick LowHand and Her LawYer all Together With The KarTrashians at The White House on Saturday... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjAMbYBCwHk

melody

John Oliver on Lindsay Lohan's Correspondents' Dinner Invite: "We've All Let America Down"

By Kelsea Stahler, Hollywood.com Staff|Sunday, April 29, 2012

No one who has heard about Lindsay Lohan's invitation to The White House Correspondents' Dinner on April 28 has received the announcement without letting their jaws drop to the floor. Unfortunately for Daily Show correspondent, John Oliver, Hollywood.com was the one to break it to him on the red carpet at the second annual Comedy Awards in New York on April 28. And he was not happy about the news.

"That is the single saddest sentence I've ever heard," he said, adding, "I think somehow we are failing as a society, each and every one of us, if Lindsay Lohan is a presence in that room. I feel like we’ve all let America down in a way that we’ve let this happen. I feel some responsibility … You’ve just broken my heart."

Of course, Oliver hammed up his comments with his usual overzealous charm that we've come to love on The Daily Show, making a plea to reverse Lohan's invite before it was too late. "This needs to be prevented from happening; we need to learn from the mistakes of history. We have a chance, right here." Sadly for Oliver, that chance was missed as Lohan did arrive at the Correspondents' dinner in Washington, and only sustained minimal attacks from host Jimmy Kimmel.

Other Daily Show correspondents (and real life couple) Samantha Bee and Jason Jones added in their two cents. While Bee reenacted what the secret service might be doing once Lohan enters the building ("It's go time, Lohan is here!"), her hubby explained how he thought the night might unfold. "Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan at the same table? Nobody stands a chance," he said. "I don’t think anyone’s even going to be looking at the President … I bet Obama makes a LiLo joke." Unfortunately (or fortunately) for LiLo, the POTUS' target of choice was another tabloid darling, Kim Kardashian.

And while many of the Daily Show's cast were appalled or entertained by Lohan's attendance at the annual press event, Wyatt Cenac had a very distinct point to add into the mix: "She’s not a news a person, but the news does devote a lot of time to her, so by that logic she is owed anything. They’ve made a lot of ad sales doing stories about the minutiae of her life, so I think she’s probably earned the right to walk into any news establishment, eat anything out of their breakroom, and then vomit wherever she wants to."

Luckily for news establishments everywhere and for America, Lohan didn't make any such mess and her presence at the event did not destroy the country (as far as we know).

ilovegossip

I still don't think people understand that Lindsay was there as a joke. Think about the only people made fun of, was the president, as this is almost like a roast about him, and Lindsay and Kim. There were a lot of other people there to make fun of... but they were the only 2 that were put down. They had to be embarrassed about that, in front of all those people. Although, I'm beginning to think Lindsay doesn't ever get embarrassed. She's missing the 'embarrased' gene!