Sheryl Crow

CHOKES On Stage

"My Brain's Gone to S**t!"

5/7/2012 4:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_wrb4v7r4_0_7ull1d8m
You can't accuse Sheryl Crow of lip-synching, but you can say her memory sucks -- because she flat out forgot the lyrics to one of her biggest hits during a concert.

Sheryl's epic flub went down during her Saturday night gig in St. Petersburg, FL. Crow was bringing down the house with "Soak Up the Sun" ... when she suddenly brain farted.

In the video ... Crow trips over the lyrics, but like a pro, she keeps going and asks the crowd ... "Oh, what's the words?" Then adds, "It's live! Nothing on tape here!"

Crow smiled and gave the awesome excuse, "I'm 50 what can I say! My brain has gone to s**t!"

And since the song is now looped in your head ... yours has too. Thanks, Sheryl.

Leader of the ignorant masses

I have more respect for any singer who forgot a lyric they were singing live than i ever would for anyone who lip syncs.

Jah36

It always was "to sh*t" given the whacked out liberal policies she supports.

tina

Menopause

Old-Lady-Person

Why she's just a kid for cripes sake.

Kàt

say hello to peri-menopause / menopause Sheryl

Muppet

Big deal! I think alot of singers forget the words at some point. Christina Aguilera forgot the words to the national anthem. People will forget about in a day. No biggie.

Truth

THE ONSET OF DEMENTIA. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DRINK, DO DRUGS, NAMED CHERYL CROW, AND HIT 50. #TRUTH!!

Miss Lily Skye

still beautiful

tigergirl

She's only human!! She still has great talent!! Love her! You keep on rockin' Sheryl.

lori

You know, when you are a woman and get to be about 50, you occasionally have brain farts. If you are a woman over 50, you know what I mean. If you are younger than 50, go ask your mothers how many times they got up to get something only to forget why they got up in the first place. There is no rhyme nor reason to it...it just happens.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

And she wants to tell US how to live, what toilet paper to use, what we can't and can eat and when or where? Just like the rest of the left who live by the code 'what's good for ME is not meant for THEE"....

pc

It happens no matter how often you sing a song. I sang in cover bands for a couple years, and it's hard to predict when and what song you will forget the lyrics. It's a horrible feeling - your mind just goes blank.

Manimal

Aaaaaaaah want to snort up the sun

Uh....cause I feel like a buuuuum

And I...uh....want to chew on some guuuuum.

LOL! it happens.

campy

billionaire bank bailout broad

RaineeDrops

She's so cool. She handled it great.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments