Sheryl Crow

CHOKES On Stage

"My Brain's Gone to S**t!"

5/7/2012 4:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_wrb4v7r4_0_7ull1d8m
You can't accuse Sheryl Crow of lip-synching, but you can say her memory sucks -- because she flat out forgot the lyrics to one of her biggest hits during a concert.

Sheryl's epic flub went down during her Saturday night gig in St. Petersburg, FL. Crow was bringing down the house with "Soak Up the Sun" ... when she suddenly brain farted.

In the video ... Crow trips over the lyrics, but like a pro, she keeps going and asks the crowd ... "Oh, what's the words?" Then adds, "It's live! Nothing on tape here!"

Crow smiled and gave the awesome excuse, "I'm 50 what can I say! My brain has gone to s**t!"

And since the song is now looped in your head ... yours has too. Thanks, Sheryl.

EggsOverEasy

Maybe it was just some unexpectedly good weed??

damienevil

brain to ****?....remember what miss enviro crow said..only one square per person

D

Happens to me all the time..........just laugh and keep on singing.

nORRis8

Anybody under 25 lip synchs.................oh and Madonna the singing horse.

Christy

Love her...I am not yet 50 and my brain went to sh*t several years ago!

annie2

I'm not a huge fan of hers or anything. She's had a couple catchy songs but is not that great of a vocalist...but I applaud her sense of humor about it...and at least didn't blame the band like some other artists have. And yes, it proves her show is "Live" and not dubbed which makes me respect her even more.

phxgirl

if she had chemo for her breast cancer like I did, it's called 'chemo-brain' ...the chemo messes w/your concentration for quite awhile after treatment. Saw Rod Stewart back in the 80's as well as Billy Idol; they both forgot the lyrics to their songs as well.

Bunnykins

it's a very common side effect to Chemo/Radiation Cancer treatment!

Denise

I think she just lost her place....

Sultry

Aww Sheryl, Don't sweat it. It's a delayed effect of chemo. If forgetting the words on occassion are the worst thing that happens in your life, Consider yourself lucky. All your fans still love you and are glad you survived.

JulesinSD

Try laying of the pot Sheryl, smoke your weed AFTER the show.

Mumzee

I would have never thought she is 50 but she is blaming her memory loss on age which is insulting for other people of her age, just own up to the fact that you are human and forgot your lyrics. It happens and was happy to see she really sings live, without her recorded voice in the background. :)

Gingerroxy1

It's ok Sheryl I still think ur a great singer

ShrinkWrap

She looks amazing for a 50 year old cancer survivor. I know 35 year olds who don't look that good. So, she forgot some lyrics. At least she is authentic. Love you, Cheryl!

CannaMonkey

She's 50 and written many songs giver her a break!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments