Jimmy Fallon

I Asked Howard Stern for

Advice for Obama Interview

5/10/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0510-jimmy-fallon-howard-stern

Before Jimmy Fallon's big interview with Barack Obama last month, the talk show host reached out to several people for advice ... including the King of All Media himself ... Howard Stern.

Stern appeared on Fallon's late night show last night ... and admitted he almost ignored Fallon's plea ... because he's "somewhat evil" and couldn't figure out what was in it for him.

But the "America's Got Talent" judge ultimately decided to help ... and says he encouraged Fallon to ask Obama about the following subjects:

-- How big is your penis, Mr. President?
-- How often do you have sex with Michelle?

Unfortunately, Fallon didn't take Stern's advice.

But Jimmy DID manage to piss off Howard when he revealed who else he called on his quest for interview advice ... including Jay Leno.

Stern shot back ... "I never would have answered your email if I knew you called Jay."

He wasn't kidding.

parlayer

There brothers, why wouldn't he be a big brother to obozo.

Tim

Baba booey.........

Jay W.

Howard can influence opinions... that's a fact !

CJ

Jimmy Fallon is funny but he's such a weenie. It's obvious when he's up against a heavyweight like Howard. Say what you want about him but he's powerful and confident unlike Jimmy.

kalebnellie

boooo to howard stern. he is a bad choice overall

Bridget

Talk about asking for advice from polar opposites. Ones a big suck up and the other loves to make his interview subject uncomfortible. I suppose that was the point though...a nice happy medium.

Observer999

Howard's just pissed off because Jay stopped him from messing with a Bible on his show back in the 90s. Somebody at TMZ should find that clip, and confirm that Stern's vendetta started around that time.

IceGypsy

I love Howard. Can't wait to see what he brings to AGT!

OooooNooo!

Jimmy should have bent Howard over the desk and slapped his butt with a dead fish. Now THAT would have been a good TV show!

Fifty Shades of WTF

Jay has the class to not publically slam others. Stern has been overrated for years. I just don't get it... and hope I never do!

Olivia

That's how stupid Howard Stern and Fallon are. To have a stupid jerk like Stern on your show just insults my intelligence. Stern can't talk intelligently about any subject with going to sex.

Cory

I totally agree with Stern about Leno. Leno is a terrible interviewer. He can be funny at times, but mostly he's just an a**hole. I haven't watched a single second of Leno since he screwed Conan. Leno should just get a car show on TLC and go away.

AnonyMouse

Howard Stern is not funny. I've listened to him from time to time over the years, and he's at the level of my son when he was three and would crack himself up with his jokes: "Diapers! Peepee!" Stern just never stopped being a toddler. As for his "questions" for Fallon to ask Obama, are you kidding me? Really? This is supposed to be humor? I won't watch AGT with this idiot as a judge, and I'm not even a right-wing Christian conservative---just tired of foul-mouthed "celebrities."

stu

Jay RULES because he been on tv for 40 yr's .
Stern 2 tv shows lasted 40 days.
These "talent" show make me laugh hiring the likes of the 2 Howies & the queen of lip synching for millions.

BB not bb

Howard is funny and honest but presents himself in a very sick way. I listened to his interview this morning of Richard Simmons from January, who he made cry over and over on his show. I felt like it was two damaged people reaching out to each other. It was touching and yet disturbing.

Sometimes the most damaged people are the greatest talents and enterainters. They throw themselves into their work because their internal lives are such a turmoil.

I find Howard way more entertaining than Leno, but I also find Howard exhausting and unpleasnatly shcoking. He is a real mess, as he likes to say.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments