« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena

PUBLIC Kiss-Off

Before Divorce

5/11/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

VideoLaunch
WWE superstar John Cena planted a big, fat kiss on his wife on live TV -- just 2 months before he filed for divorce ... but sources tell TMZ ... behind the scenes, he was a wreck over his marriage for months.

Sources connected to the wrestler tell us ... Cena was not shy about discussing his problems at home while hanging out backstage before WWE events.

We're told Cena complained that his relationship with Liz Huberdeau began to deteriorate shortly after they got married in 2009 ... with the arguing escalating in the past few months ... including spats over the remodeling of their Florida home.

One source tells us John has been "miserable" for the past few months ... despite the ringside PDA with his wife at a WWE event on March 5.

We reached out to Cena for comment -- so far, no response.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

zman

well...no kids...prenup....only married a few years...hopefully it will go smoothly.

Cartman

Believe it or not, some people believe that professional wrestling is fake.

I know for a fact it's fake. Here's why.. you ever met a bookie who would take a bet on professional wrestling? Even in Vegas?

Yeah, that shiz is fazake-zizzle.

Bridget

You mean something in wrestling is fake??? I am shocked...shocked I tell you. lol

Zombie Whitney Houston

This is news?
MAYBE if he kissed her 2 hours .. or even 2 days before he served her divorce papers.. but 2 MONTHS?? Slow news day?

raven

It's even amazing his marriage lasted that long. He was at Howard Stern's show discussing having sex with ring rats (both locker room and fan rats) and having an affair with Mickey James, all the while he was still in a relationship and after he got married to her. Sorry Cena, I'm a fan but you are a douchebag

My Big Salami

Rumors have it that John Cena was getting massages from John Doe #1 and John Doe # 2 and he now wants to kick John Travoltas azz!...Stay tuned wrestling fans!!!!

Tesla_Consulting

It's not fake, it's called acting.

wingfreak

the PDA was fake???? oh my

pwe

Cena has finally embraced the hate.

Cirrus Unicus

Thus proving that Wrestlers are consummate actors.

STEVE

The last kiss good bye and make me look like a good family man on TV. Still wondering who is the ring rat behind the scenes and the ring rats around the US he has.....

arale norimaki

Can Remodeling a House Be Too Stressful on a Marriage?

kirsty

I know it's fake but the thing is John is sincerly a really nice guy :) I wish him all the best <3
cenationdownunder <3

John

Jesus TMZ just because he loves her doesn't mean they can't divorce...

I do not believe in divorce myself but .. sometimes its the best thing for both.. John is a pretty stand up guy from all that I have heard and if he feels he can't fix it then he can't.. seems like he tried more after offering to get out months ago.

LadyN

Just because he kissed his wife doesn't mean he was faking his feelings for her. Divorce isn't an easy thing and probably at that point he was still hoping things would get better but they didn't. This is just not news. People get divorced everyday. I'm sorry that Cena and his wife are going through this but they aren't the first and won't be the last.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments