Jennifer Hudson

Hits Up Six Flags

Day After Verdict

5/12/2012 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0512_hudson_sixflags
Less than 24 hours after William Balfour was found guilty of murdering her mother, brother and nephew ... Jennifer Hudson and her husband David Otunga hit up a Six Flags Great America in Chicago.

After three days of deliberations, Balfour was convicted of 1st degree murder in the deaths of Darnell Donerson, Jason Hudson, and Julian King. Balfour was also convicted of home invasion and residential burglary.

Balfour faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison because he has been convicted of multiple murders.

Hudson was in court when the verdict was read.

bart

Figures she would go to Great America -- that place is ghetto central and full of gang bangers. You can take the girl out of Englewood but...

Jeannie

It is really good to see that she can smile and have some fun after all the bs and termoil that she has dealt with on the loss of her family members..No reason to bash her the girl has grieved for so long over all of this it is good that she can live a bit and and have her closure..

Angie

A few good laughs is probably a great thing to do. He seems like such a nice man. I adore Jennifer.

Stanley

Good for her. She's been through a lot. She should go out and have a nice time. She should clear her mind of all that misery and not have to spend every second of her life reliving this horrible tragedy. I like how people are giving her a hard time on her. What would you rather her do? Sit around and be depressed and dwell on this horrible incident until she goes crazy. Give her a break.

Denver

Hope she didnt sing, causing a stampede of people heading for the exits.

Denver

Your family's killer has been found guilty, where are you going? I'm going to Six Flags!!!

parlayer

Disney Land?? What did she win? If I were jen i'd stick to milk., Oh by THE WAY JEN "NICE TOOTH"

Michelle

Jennifer's strength constantly amazes me. No one can even begin to criticize what she does after what she's faced and been through. It's over, Jennifer, now party and celebrate life~

RaineeDrops

Guess she has reason to celebrate and let loose and have fun, after all she has been dragged threw. Time to LIVE life now! For her family members she lost, live life for them now! That is what they would want for you..

Savvy1

Good for her! She's been through hell and back.... Justice has been served, go celebrate while he rotts in jail where he belongs!

paul a.

Good for her! Enjoy!

Life goes on......

Bigboss

I'm glad to see she's gotten some closure on it . And it's even better to see her do something to get her mind off it

God be with you Jennifer

AS

So What!!! This was a horrible event in their lives. I'd ride a roller coaster too to take the stress off. Seriously folks, get over yourselves. Snarky comments about her being able to fit on the ride? grow up!

I'm glad she was able find a healthy outlet for her stress. What did you want her to do? Drink, take drugs? Would that have been more acceptable?

Good for you Jennifer. Move on...

nothng2lose

I'm not sure anyone really knew her till after her moms was killed but far as I can see she doesn't looked to bothered by the thing didn't even cry at the court or anything but everyone grieves int hey own way I guess...

michele

instead of her being at GREAT AMERICA why she didn't go to her family grave site??? something is not right with this case.... in order for me to get child support ... my baby daddy asked for a DNA... it was a match... in BALFOUR case no DNA.. NO WITNESS seen him come out the house... and if you want to blame someone blame the family... they knew that the brother had a GUN AND DRUGS in the house.. nobody did nothing and the brother had already been shot 5 times in one leg... who did that... I HOPE HE WINS HIS APPEAL ... he was convicted on cell phone records ...so i don't like my ex do this mean i'm going to kill him....they convicted the wrong person.. should have convicted the family ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments