'Real Housewives'

Mexico City Edition!

5/16/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

051512_realhousewives_still
It's the greatest spin-off show never conceived ... "The Real Housewives of Mexico City" -- and if we can get some people to drop their ridiculously stereotyped fears, it just might get on the air! (not really)

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Anonymous

Those are Mexican trophy wives? YIKES!

News Flash

Mexican men say " if I can't beat you up, my bitch can." a lot of drama to come. They all carry knives.

truth hurts

I'd try a few episodes if they were in English.

LRT

Please make them all go AWAY!!!! And take their cousins with them!

Telma

I would watch at least one
episode.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

It's Cuidad. The husbands won't be around for long.

lizzy

I like how TMZ and some commenters here find delight in their implied racism. What amazes me is that people who have never set foot in Mexico past border cities, which are admittedly bad, are commenting. Seriously how would you know how rich and educated a huge number of the population is if you have never been there, and go off of stereotypes that a-holes like TMZ keep putting out there. If they were smart they would realize that the poor of any country migrate to others, where it is easier to move up if its cheap for them to move, then others take them to represent the stereotypes. While with Asians only the rich move to other countries and the poor are too poor to go anywhere, which is why you never see a poor uneducated Asian until you go to an Asian country. TMZ and all racist bigots should really take a university level class on immigration and race, rather than just spewing ignorant baseless rhetoric.

rebeca

so racist... those are not typical mexican housewives! i do not see the fun in this...

Mexico

Asi es como demuestras tu Cultura y educacion? Siendo racista por Mexico, sabias que estas personas con trajes tipicos son de nuestras etnias? y que tienen mas cultura que tu, estupido !!! por favor retiren esos ejemplos retrogadas e irrespetuosos, hacia Mexico, el racismo al igual que la discriminacion deberia ser castigado en EUA y en todo el mundo , Si tienes Madre retira tu comentario conductor de tercera clase sin educacion , ojala en este pais tambien se pudiera demandar por racismo, informate de la historia y cultura de Mexico y te invito a conocerlo para que no hables a lo pendejo. Soy Mexicana y no por eso me voy a avergonzar de mi gente porque conozco perfectamente tanto la historia de Mexico como a EUA ,

David

Racist much?

Alejandro

Wow I personally love TMZ it just a way for me to get out of my world and have fun with the news of celebs or just the funny stuff reporters some time say, but I have to say this is taking it way to far I ‘am a proud Mexican person living in Mexico and believe not in all the parts of the country you found the indigenous people showed in this pic this just makes us realize that stereotypes are always going to be there, guess what my name is Alejandro and I’ am not part from a drug cartel we are just people trying to live our lives in our country that is in war sometimes TMZ makes serious news about that but there are always about USA it will be fun if they show sometimes the families that have died because of this war we live in our country instead of making fun of the hard working people that live in here you might call me a hater but no I’ am just a person trying to make the world a better place instead of just making fun of the disasters that surround us. Thank you if you read this hope this make you think.

Elian Hernandez

TMZ is becoming or exposing that they have RACISTS working among them. Mexico has the most BEAUTIFUL girls in the world. And they post a ridiculous story. Why not post stories about the girls on Mexican Novelas? Pick Any...Find any on UNIVISION

Alejandro

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

So, this will take place in a maternity ward right?

Karen

Stupid people.. get off internet and study other cultures...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments