Bobby Brown

Song for Whitney Houston

'Don't Let Me Die'

5/17/2012 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

051712_bobby_still

Bobby Brown has debuted a new song he wrote about life since Whitney Houston's death ... in which Bobby admits he "messed up pretty bad" and begs his late ex-wife ... "Don't let me die."

An emotional Brown -- sporting sunglasses and leather pants -- performed the song on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" ... featuring the lyrics, "I didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you ... You were my air.”

Brown also sings,"I guess I messed up pretty bad ... I didn’t know who you were ... I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past ... trying to get the pieces back ... but I guess now you’re gone."

Brown is releasing the song on his new album, which drops in June ... just 4 months after Whitney died.

bill yun

Definition of a bad song: crammed in too many lyrics to try and make a point

Rich

Sad case...BB is nothing and he was on the shirt tails of Whitney.

CathyS54

All Bobby has accomplished is that he can carry a tune. What the hell does "Don't let me die" mean? Emotional on Leno? I can make tears, I just have to think of my Grandfather. Unfortunately his daughter is too young, but if I was Whitney's brother, I would slap the crap out of this bottom feeder!! There is a place in the hereafter for people like, for example, Bobby Brown, Jermaine Jackson and of course Joseph Jackson!

myopinion

The song doesn't sound good...seems he is pouring is heart out after she is gone...lesson learned let people know how you feel while they are alive.

RIP Whitney...Best of luck Bobbi Brown

Penwah

Oh My, Oh Me , Oh Dear,

tellmeaboutit

Ugh. Still using Whitney after all these years. Leno must be having trouble getting actual celebrities.

fstblk

Give it a break Bobby!!! Instead of making money off this woman death you should be trying to get your daughters life back to seemingly normal.SHAME ON YOU BOY!!!!

bunny

If he was so dedicated to her, then why didn't he punch Ray J's lights out? From the way this sounds, Bobby is now lacking in the performance department but this is on Jay Leno and nothing sounds good on that show.

Poule

Too late pig !
Talent free, flush your ****ty song in the toilets

Charles

Bobby is not to be blamed. Whitney made the choice on her own. The consequences were grave. We love you Whitney

Valerie

Bobby is still trying to ride Whitneys coat tails. Hes after a buck and he has no talent and the song is dreadful!!!!! LOSER!!!!!!!!

cmb0368

Yeah, NOW he admits he messed up. Why didn't he admit that when Whitney was alive? He physically and emotionally abused that woman. I can't believe that prick slapped and spit on her. Whitney was the talented one, and I believe Bobby couldn't deal with that...he was jealous of her.

ladym

Pat Houston need to sit down and let BK live her life. Pat jus want the MONEY..

phillyonpoint llc

I LOVE IT BE BOBBY BROWN HE IS B KING S

rad

what a shallow piece of crap he is....and he just announced his wedding.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4