John Travolta Accuser

John Doe #2 ID'd

5/20/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0520_John-Truesdale
John Travolta's second accuser, known previously only as John Doe 2, has been revealed ... and his name is John Truesdale.

The NY Daily News tracked Truesdale down in Atlanta. He's 6-feet tall and weights 250 pounds and holds a black belt. He's a former high school football player and onetime U.S. Army medic.

Truesdale didn't say much when approached by the paper, saying at one point, "I thought I was supposed to be anonymous." He would only give a no comment when asked about the case.

Truesdale dropped his lawsuit against Travolta this week and fired his lawyer. He is now repped by Gloria Allred.

Sarcia

HAHAHA!!! Excuse me while I LMAO-- 6-feet tall, weights 250 pounds and holds a black belt in Karate and he didn't put JT azz to sleep? I'm calling BS on this one.

Hell Will Smith back hand smack the blank out of dude who tried to kiss him in the mouth and this big guy here waited 2 yrs to kiss and tell, if you will? GMAFB!!

Anonymous

So THAT is what happened to Ruben Studdard of American Idol.

moe

Why would John Travolta want to have sex with a FAT and ugly man?? PLEASE!

SImon

Is that BIRD **** on his hood!?!

jason

If this were not John Travolta this wouldn't even be a blip on the radar screen. Money is the motivator behind these pathetic lawsuits. Earn an honest living just like Travolta did guys!

DaveT

John can't be gay, he's in love with Olivia Newton John.....I got chiiiills they're multiplyin'....and I'm loooosin' contro-oh-ol......cause the power you're supplyin'....it's electrifyin'!
RIP Jeff Conoway.

Jackie

PMSL!!!....HA HA....If Will Smith could slap the reporter dude, then why wouldn't this fat liar do the same to Travolta?!

janet

Travolta is going to go through this crap for a long time.

John Doe 1 lawyer dropped him and the suite no merrit to it. #2 fires his lawyer and drops the suite than hires Allred and the suits back on. It's all crap to try and make a buck.

Travolta hasn't backed down and hasn't paid a penny to anyone. This will be dropped and hope Travolta sues the hell out of them.

RLDAVIS70

JOHN TRAVOLTA wouldn't lower himself by coming on to his ugly,fat man

Gerri

This is the guy? Gross.

Michelle Foxx

he looks like a broke bastard trying to hustle money out of Travolta! LOL

anazita

Jeez. Really? That guy? LOL......

stargazer

After seeing the guy, I can say without a doubt that his story is false. And just look at that smirk on his face, a little to pleased with the attention he's getting, if you ask me. These people are all pathetic lying losers. John supposedly did this, yet not one single person filed a police report or mentioned it until now, which is completely unbelievable. I've worked with celebrities for quite awhile and at every single place I've worked for, we've been urged to report ANYTHING inappropriate, regardless of who did it.

Calibean

Looking at the comments, seems like not one person believes that this is possible. I get it... Go after a wealthy star, team up with Allred who has lost her credibility to jump on the fame train... it looks like a scam. But maybe Travolta wants to be something other than being the leading man in the bedroom? Maybe a little domination? And who would believe it with the choice of a victim who looks like the opposite of a victim? That's what leacherous ppl in power often do: choose unlikely-to-be believed or unlikely-to-tell victims. Just sayin'!

Stormy

Travolta has been pulling this crap for year's! Just ask his hair dresser. He gets habitually hit on my Travolta, and Hugh Grant! There are a lot of phonies in tinsel town....right Oprah!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments