Will Smith

Brings Back the

EPIC Fresh Prince Rap

5/20/2012 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the moment we've all been waiting for ... THE FRESH PRINCE IS BACK!!!!

At least he was for about three minutes Saturday night on BBC's "The Graham Norton Show" ... when Will Smith actually rapped the infamous "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song along with the ENTIRE studio audience.

Smith is making the rounds right now for his "Men In Black 3" publicity tour, but told the talk show host the thing he get's recognized for most -- is still the Fresh Prince.

The 43-year-old actor says, "Listen, every country in the world, that is the thing that I am most known for. No matter how big the movies get, it's just 'Fresh Prince' everywhere."

wow

We still enjoy the old episodes at my house. Good fun.

static

Homophobe.

William

This is the most fun, the most positive video, and story, that TMZ has posted in awhile. Thanks, this brightened my morning.

Jodi

Thanks TMZ for that video it made me laugh. Still watch FP every now and then. I like Will cause he's the only rapper, well now he's an ex-rapper, I know who doesn't look scary. He seems like a really fun person to be around.

Tamara Jaskiewicz

That was awesome...

Leslie Wilson

So good to see he has a sense of humor about this. I am sure some celebrities would refuse to do it for some reason. That was fun to watch!

aquanet

NIce to see a TV actor that appreciates where he came from instead of running or dismissing it. He is a very good sport.

DaveT

Yo that was tight man know what I'm sayin'
Yeah I'm white so what, I like the brothahs and their rappin'
Black women moving in the audience, gotta love the black sistahs, they put the groovin' in movin'
Will Smith was cool back when rap hit the mainstream, he kept it light and funny.
So-called 'gangsta' rappers were calling Will wimpy, saying his rhymes weren't tough enough.
Will responded in an interview with...
..."well I don't see black as being synonymous with being angry"...
Well said dude, respect.

Christy

That was cool to watch....he seems like a good guy.

mark

if you want to see videos like this sooner, loiter.co has them before anyone else.

Kelly

Too bad he hates gays so much.

royalredus

HA!! I am a sucker for this kind of stuff. Love it love it love it. I wish Will Smith would rap more. WIld Wild West, Miami, Jiggy Wid It...I could go on!

Renee

What he said at the end is, sadly, why Kim is bigger than Kanye. She has the bigger medium. Not to mention every time we let him "in our house" he pulls some shena****ns.

melanie

The Fresh Prince repeats is one of the best things to watch on TV at times. Its so funny, innocent and clever.

Love Will Smith mainly for this TV program.

CriticXtreme

You just give Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff, another big paycheck! Big Willy is seriously Big PimpN.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments