Kim Kardashian

Deigns to Speak

To Tara Reid

5/23/2012 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, and Tara ReidTara Reid has come a long way since 2006 -- when Kim Kardashian famously left her in the dust outside a hot Hollywood nightclub -- in fact, just last night, Tara actually exchanged WORDS with the reality TV queen.

It's a video from the annals of TMZ history -- a young and nubile Kim Kardashian walking arm-in-arm with Paris Hilton into Hyde nightclub in 2006 ... breezing straight past Tara Reid, who'd been forced to wait in line.

0523_kim_snubs_tara_video_2006
But last night in Cannes (on Diddy's yacht) -- we're told Kim actually acknowledged Tara's existence, even speaking to the "American Pie" actress for several full minutes.

And to bring it all full circle -- Paris Hilton was there too!!! But we're told Kim didn't spend much time with her.

So we gotta ask ...

parlayer

all these bitches have no class! Gold digging ho's.

TheMarshmallowMan

I just farted..Oh yea and no one cares about Paris

Paula

Who cares as long as the damn boat sinks!!!!

Paula

Who cares as long as the damn boat sinks!!!!

I am Spartacus

Kim gets the headline and it reads... "DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD"

aquanet

It was nice to see Kim take her old nose out for the night.

aquanet

Stop me if you have heard this one..........

A drunk, and two sex tape ho's walk into a club.......

JMP

Why on earth are these 3 ****ing morons in Cannes???? What for??? I mean, Tara at least had something like a promising career 15 years ago... but the two airheads??? God. I will never understand why no-talnts are adored by people.

Jay W.

Kim K. deigns... ? deigns..
Give me a f...ing break.

Carl

Kim would get the top headline but Diddy is the only one that has accomplished anything in his life, but I wouldn't be sad if all of them sank with the ship.

jeff

I don't care for tara reid. Because she threw her career away like lohan. That being said, look how much prettier her face is compared to hilton and kardashian. Way prettier. paris is okay. I don't find kim attractive at all.

Delaware D

Paris Hilton? I forgot all about her. And Kim K has had sooo much work done since 06. ouch!

moe l.

The Big Fat Ass won't speak to the LobSided Boob? Reid should probably be thankful as some of KK's STD's would probably jump off KK onto her.

Azzkicker

Too bad someone didn't set the boat on fire & then shoot them in the water. Better yet, it's too bad lindsay lohan wasn't there as well...

PG

Kim seems to forget, she would be nothing without Paris. To this day, she still imitates everything she does.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments