« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Allen Iverson

My Wife's a Dirty Liar!!!

5/26/2012 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0525_tawanna_iverson_allen_AP
NBA legend Allen Iverson is calling BS on his estranged wife, who's trying to score a restraining order against him -- insisting he NEVER harassed her or her family.

Iverson just filed new legal docs in Fulton County, GA -- asking a judge to throw out Tawanna Iverson's bid for a protective order.

TMZ broke the story ... Tawanna claims Allen "has engaged in increasingly contemptuous, threatening, and disturbing behavior" over the last few months ... and she's afraid things will get worse. Them's strong words.

A judge has yet to rule.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

My Big Salami

She seems to be more interested in the contents in the red plastic cup....And only good things come outta red plastic cups!!!

MrHarrybawls2010

Why is he wearing that condom on his head?

TwitterMeNthaFacebook

Isn't he broke??? They look like they belong together in that picture....2 dirty liars taking a long walk on the beach....

Joao

Would somebody PLEASE explain to me what is the deal with the over sized black/white t-shirts. First there was the red and blue... I understand that was a gang thang, Now somebody told me that the reason they all wear the SAME thing is to the ellude police detection and that the idiot 50cent recommended doing that in one of his [whatever it is he does "songs"/raps]--but I notice he doesn't take his own advice [surprise, surprise]. What self-respecting race would allow it's entire culture to descend to to adopting it's norms from criminals.... maybe I answered my own quesiton. NEVER MIND.

Anonymous

Another lying bitch. Women will say ANYTHING to get their way during a divorce.

ryan

looks like his brother, gansta not his ex

Jerry

Uh children, crack is bad umkay, don't smoke crack umkay, it's real bad umkay.

Lu

She looks like she would kick his ass... jus saying.

parlayer

I always "Lie" to the people I love and respect. You go girl!!

arkbri

The firm grip around her neck says this bitch will always be in my heart.

TheVolleyballGod

This thug is right his ex is dirty

Barbara

A story to the song "Dirty Diana"??? - Dirty Tawanna !!!- LOL

John

Search on Google "Live opinions at global scale!" to find the truth on first link!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

His next broad better be looking 10x better than this truck driver.

Carl

TMZ staff really loves to exaggerate people's titles. Anyone that has ever been on TV, the movies, professional sports or any other media is a "star". Then people like Iverson get called "legends".
In reality it works more like this:
Kris Humprhries: NBA player, NOT a star