'Jersey Shore' Ronnie

Drops NEW SONG

Great Message, Still Douchey

5/30/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

053012_ronnie_song_launch
Ronnie from "Jersey Shore" has officially crossed into the music world -- releasing his very own song today ... and the track teaches two valuable lessons ... 1) auto-tune can't fix everything ... and 2) don't drink and drive.

The single's called "How The F%#k We Gettin' Home?!” -- and among the lyrics ... "We don't take it easy / Someone take my keys please / I dont think I'm able to drive."

It still sucks ... but who knows, it might save lives!!!!

Sing responsibly.

Bubbles The Chimp

Another song hammering the nail in the Music Industry coffin... including Harvey's terrible song.

david

i feel embarrassed myself...seriously....thats messed up when you make other people feel like it their fault

Amy

Why did his mother let him live?

mponech

I would like to give him a high five.. to the face.. with my foot.. Anything and Everything Jersey Shore related needs to be put down.

KERRY J!

I heard a lil' bit of it. It's not that bad.

E

The track is overproduced, but you can't tell whether he can sing or not. I can understand assuming that he must be terrible because it was so layered and overproduced, but he was no "The Countess" (who you really could tell can't carry a tune).

mousetrap

1) I appreciate anyone not using auto-tune. Sometimes it is in the passion, not the total quality of voice. Listen to some old live concert clips of Led Zeppelin on youtube and you will understand. It is called the "X Factor". You can't train for it; you either have it or you don't. That is why so many singing competition people go nowhere. Great voices are a dime a dozen. I know an outstanding one at the karaoke bar on the corner that is better than Barbra Streisand.

2) Great message, but you don't need to use profanity. Be classic and different. That will set you apart. Profanity cheapens things.

3) Good luck. You deserve it. I appreciate anyone making an honest effort and not being fake.

LasVegasResidency

oh wow... I dig the house music but..

Muzikfan911

So heres what I found out - There are 4 people on the track

1-Modo a new Rapper @modo495
2-Jaylyn Ducati - Same chick who did back ups on that pauly D track did back ups on this track - she has a song out with Skrillex as well @jaylynducati
3- Ronnie - who seems to be a hype man on the track and does some back up layered singing in the hook @mtvronnie
4- a 3rd male vocal - perhaps one of the extraordinary Gentlemen? @wearethegents

Shanky Dog

You have to love Auto Tune. It can make anyone sound good.

CriticXtreme

He should wake up everyday with a smile on his face. Never being depressed or sad....unless it's scripted. These people are making a killing. Who know that being a stereotype with no talent would get you everything you want in life. GTL=Gay, Talentless, Liability.

Grouchy Marps

We're witnessing the new generation of brilliant songwriting here. Johnny Mercer, Burt Bacharach, McCartney, Lennon, and now Ronnie from Jersey Shore. Bravo!

John Basedow

Country music has worse lyrics and people still think it's good.

Areader

Gotta love auto tune!

Pattiwish

I really don't think that that is the real Ronnie singing, but either way it sounds like crap. Props to the positive message at least

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments