Tyler Perry

Bobbi Kristina Did NOT

Walk Off TV Show

5/30/2012 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0530_tyler_perry_bobbi_kristina_getty_tmz
Tyler Perry
is calling BS on reports Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina walked off the set of his TV show "For Better Or Worse" -- claiming the rumors are "not true at all."

Bobbi Kristina has a small recurring role on the show -- but reports have been circulating she called it quits before wrapping the season, storming off the set in tears.

Now Tyler -- the creator of the show -- has taken to his website to dispel the rumors, writing, "There is no way that she could have walked off the set because we have finished taping the season."

Tyler writes, "Were there tough days for her? Yes of course. Not because of the acting or any job-related issues but because of the fact that she had just lost her mother."

He adds, "So yes she was grieving, but grief aside, she managed to finish her obligation and did a great job at the same time."

Jay W.

"Yo"

Denver

She stormed off the set because initially she was told there were "lines" for her role. She misunderstood. Instead of her "lines" being snorted, they would be read and acted. Both are skills she has yet to master.

Michelle

It's best if she keeps busy that's what I did when my mom died. It will help keep her out of trouble and self destructive activity.

stu

Hush ur mouth baby girl. Mama is looking up @ u.
& daddy is a crack whore. Hush ur mouth baby girl.

stu

Lord have mercy...he black peeps male Oprah.

parlayer

Sounds like a great choice. "I was only going to get stoned" gad don't you remember who my mama WAS!!

charlei harper

Nippy dead

Mumra the Ever Living

She didn't walk off, she staggered off looking for her supplier.

hung and dashing

They have got to quit pushing this mess of a girl onto the public. She's NOT a celebrity no matter how much she tries or has a greedy posse forcing the matter. She's just the daughter of a drug overdose singer. She herself is a total wreck and unprepared and unskilled for what she's seeking. Its disgusting that a Perry and others even exploit her for their shows and drive for ratings and money. Let the girl grow up, get off drugs and discover that she isn't inheriting her mother's fame.

Flying Blind

I swear I'm not trolling, who is Tyler Perry? I see his name on this site sometimes, I guess I'm not watching the channel or movies or whatever he does.

Roxy

Publish the whole statement from Tyler, from his website:

LEAVE THIS BABY ALONE AND STOP THE LIES PLEASE!!!

I woke up this morning to my publicist calling me saying that there were reports that Bobbi Kristina walked off the set of "For Better Or Worse". NOT TRUE AT ALL PEOPLE!!! There is no way that she could have walked off the set because we have finshed taping the season.

After Whitney's funeral, Krissi and I spent a long time talking about her goals and dreams. She said she wanted to act. That’s when I decided to write her into "For Better Or Worse". I thought that there would be no better way for me to help her move through the grieving than by giving her something to focus on. The one thing that I learned after my mother's death is that you have to keep busy and you have to be around people who you can trust, so that when you do grieve you can do it in the safety and privacy of people that care.

Were there tough days for her? Yes of course. Not because of the actng or any job-related issues but because of the fact that she had just lost her mother. And being someone who knows about losing their mother, I know grief comes in different ways and you never know when it's going to hit you or how it's going to hit you, for that matter. Some days you're smiling and happy and some days you’re so broken that you can't stop crying. So yes she was grieving, but grief aside, she managed to finish her obligation and did a great job at the same time.

So please... PLEASE LEAVE THIS BABY ALONE!!!! AND SHE IS A BABY!!! Please stop the lies and give this child some room to breathe and grieve.

IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD WOULND’T YOU WANT THAT?

-Tyler

Like It Is

Tyler Perry is covering for Bobbi Kristina Houston (BKH) the same as others repeatedly and habitually covered for Whitney Houston. When will Tyler Perry learn that covering does nothing, but enhance the problem. BKH needs help before she crashes and burns.

pattycake

I'm already tired of Bobbi Kristina. There is nothing special about her except that she is the daughter of famous people.

Abe

Bobbi Kristina is a junkie, just like her mom. She can't work because she's high all the time. Tyler is protecting her.

Abe

Hey Tyler, if you really cared about Bobbi Kristina, you'd get her to a dentist pronto. And pay the bill, because she's probably broke.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments