The Situation

No Drinks for Him!

6/1/2012 10:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0601-jersey-shore-mike-situation-splashThe cast of "Jersey Shore" hit up a bar last night in their first outing of the new season, and while the recently rehabbed Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino was there ... he didn't touch any alcohol ... TMZ has learned.

The Situation has publicly said that he was not in rehab for alcohol -- but as TMZ first reported ... his trip to Cirque Lodge was indeed for both prescription pills and alcohol.

Now get this ... not only did The Situation (and a pregnant Snooki) abstain from alcohol, it appears the entire cast did as well, in an apparent showing of solidarity.

It's a huge contrast from prior seasons, and especially interesting given that the bar is the same place where a drunken Snooki got knocked out by a fierce punch. The cast was actually sitting outside the bar on a patio.

Could this be The Book of The Month Club, Jersey Shore Edition?

Bob

They'll need a drink when they realize how incredibly uninteresting they are sober.

ShrinkWrap

Why would someone fresh out of rehab go hang out in a bar? He may have abstained this time, but that won't last if he keeps it up. Hang out in a barber shop long enough, you're going to get a haircut, eventually.

dUb-iLL

The girl holding the baby at the beginning of the video looks like Snookie's friend Rider.

Wonder if it's her.

D-INCARNATION

This season ought to be a real doozy at this rate, Jersey Shore PG.

Rebecca

My guess is they are not going to drink in front of them, but they will definitely go out without them. It's only a matter of time. And really how long will The Situation be able to handle being around them and not drink?

Melanie

They can't not drink in front if him the whole summer. He's gonna have to get use to being around alcohol and not drinking.

Googie

Everyone needs to do what's best for them & not for entertainment value. I know my comment will not be popular, but I think the Situation is a nice kid who had bad breaks & hope he stays strong.

JW

Can you say "Jumped the Shark"....

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Zzzzzz.

jpenn

This show is going to suck!!!

O_o

the solidarity will not last. sitch will relapse (sadly so) and snook will leave the show. spoiler alert.

feelicks

scripted and sooo fake. time for a new lineup, spread the wealth...the show would of stayed interesting if these people heads didnt blow up. snookie thinks shes hot(not) jwoww(duckface) looks like a junkie and the situation is a big puss..

BB not bb

I believe what Mike says. He said he didn't go to rehab for drinking and never got too drunk. I think he did have a pill problem. Even so, you can't drink alcohol when you are on meds. He might still be on some meds from the rehab. As far as the solidarity, it might be more for Snooki than Mike.

Ashlyn

I used to like this show, but I'm over it. Especially now. This show is going to be SO boring now. Who the hell wants a pregnant chick on a show that is supposed to be about getting drunk, fighting, and going crazy. This show has been over for a while. I think it's time to finally pull the plug. It's actually pretty sad that a pregnant woman is still on a show like Jersey Shore.

gwen01

I am sure he is on methadone or suboxne for his addiction. I saw the interview and his face looked bloated which is a side affect of these drugs. He's getting up there in age and I predict he won't be lifting his shirt for women in the near future.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments