'Pacific Blue' Star

Trashes Show ... THEN

Gets Nailed by Bike Cop!!!

6/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060512_faveraez_launch
BIKE COP REVENGE!!!! Moments after former "Pacific Blue" star Marcos Ferraez called the bike cop show "the most embarrassing thing" he ever did ... he got slapped with a big fat parking ticket ... courtesy of a you know what.

Marcos was out in L.A. yesterday when he trashed his time on PB.

0605_pacific_blue
But then one bike cop showed Marcos how bad ass the fuzz can be on 2 wheels -- because minutes later, when the actor moved his car to another street, he got NAILED.

Pretty Jiffy ...

ShrinkWrap

TMZ, reporting on a parking ticket? Really??

charley

The funniest thing that happened to me was I was getting a parking ticket from one of these fools on a bike....he put the ticket on my windshield and was waiting to see my reaction...i had none..he took off on his bike and ran into an oncoming car....hoped he looked back to see my reaction which I was laughing nmy azz off...it was worth the $25.00 to see this idiot crash into a moving car!

Majestik

Ungrateful Prick. You should be so happy you had a starring role in anything. Get your head out of your arse, there are a ton of out of work actors out there, looks like you are one of them too. DOUCHEBAG!!!

Matt

Buddy needs a new finish on his car, I think he probably shoulda kept the job!

Canadasux

'Never heard of any of this before - the guy, the show, nothing. So, Who? What? As I'm writing this post, there are three other posts here; and, the one above this, about an under-age Scout Willis drinking and lying to the cops about a fake I.D., it already has 45 posts. By the way, Willis will skate.

Johnny Carcinoma

That cameraman should have his own show. Hysterical!

Toilethead

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA. Perfict.

KnuckleDragger

I'll admit, without law enforcement the world would go to sh*t. With that said...F*CK COPS!

JimmyB

It wasn't such a bad show--He should be grateful for being overpaid for what he did. Has he really been so remarkably successful since?

What's wrong with that camera-guy ??
He takes 40 seconds to formulate a sentence.....
You gotta be quick to ask your question or the celebrity takes-off.

Reality King

Douchbag loser! He was the worst thing on that show and he got fired off it and replaced by Mario Lopez. Dude spent every scene looking off in the air like he was trying to remember his next line.
The guy ain't had a job since that bike show until now and TMZ didn't even know he was on a current show. Where did he he have to run off too, his job as a parking valet?

Symian

I love irony - Especially when it hits the right target.