14-Year-Old Talk Show Host

Gays Choose Perversion

No Matter What Gaga Says

6/6/2012 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

060612_gayhating_kid_launch
You gotta laugh just a little watching a 14-year-old radio talk show host blast homosexuality as a choice people make -- "no matter what Lady Gaga says."

Caiden Cowger says the homosexuality "problem" is out of control in his state of West Virginia. 30 kids in his county -- many of whom grew up with him -- have chosen to be gay.

Cowger says Obama and Biden are both personally responsible for turning people gay.

However you feel about the issue, the kid is doing West Virginia no favors -- he struggles with the English language during his rant, and for the most part loses the grammar war.

jojo

talk about indoctrination...

o'christ

poor kid. paranoid scizophrenia is definitely not a choice. the textbook religious and plolitical pre-occupation of this rant is verging on complete disassociation from reality. ...by the time he's in his 20's he will be a shell of his former self. its very sad. i hope his family has earlier video to remember him bye. i know that true christians will condemn him to hell for being judgemental, but i think that's cruel. he's sick and ignorant, not bad.

leslie

I Didn't Choose to be gay ! Do you guys think l want to wake up everyday knowing that my parents will never accept me ! No i didn't. I was born the way i was born !But wait So your telling me at one point you choice to be gay or straight? and If people tell me I wasn't born gay than were you not born straight ? Did you had to choice at one point of your life to be gay or straight? I don't think so. So all you ignorant people can go have a great life hating. Cause no matter what anyone does, you cant't get rid of ho,homosexuality. Simple as that .

Brad

This kid needs to be stopped. As a gay man, a republican and NOT a supporter of President Obama, this is going way too far. First of all, it was not a choice and I do not appreciate him telling me I will go to hell. President Obama is not sending a message to children that it is okay to be gay and okay to try it out, this is just ridiculus.

If you disagree with his comments, look at his website and START EMAILING HIS SPONSORS!!!

Anya

Isn't it our freedom of speech to make fun of him and his beliefs, just like he did....

Jonathon Barrett

Rofl please tell me this is just a joke.. Being gay is not a choice in the least. Take it from me considering I am gay.

DnceMom

This kid is a little punk. He looks like he's just trying to imitate Rush Limbaugh, although I'm sure he does believe what he's saying. What a %$#@head!

DnceMom

I think people are born gay or straight. That being said, though, even if a person chose to be gay: so what? It's just not that big of a deal!

Criminy

This kid sounds nuts. What he says makes no sense.

haskel420

ive said it about 100 times BEING GAY IS A CHOICE..

_0pinions

So sad to see such blatant brainwashing, by parents, other upbringing and small-town hateful beliefs. The kid never had a chance, did he?
That being said, freedom of speech is worth respecting despite the fact that I wholeheartedly disagree with everything this little child is saying. No point in blasting TMZ or other media outlets for showcasing this content. It's ignorant and hateful, and TMZ is bringing light to this fact. If you want to see change in the world, start with the things YOU can do instead of complaining about TMZ posting it in the first place.

_0pinions

Marlina

I respect his opinion, because he is entitled to it, but i do not support it. This sort of opinion is probably the reason why homosexual teens are soooo terrified to come out of the closet and be themselves.

Marlina

Lots of gay men or women are twice the man you'll ever be.sorry. You said that you don't like teens bullying homosexuals, newsflash, you just did.

Ugh

Separation of church and state, seriously. This kid needs to go. You don't just "turn gay" - you actually are born that way. It doesn't just suddenly happen, it's most likely been there all along and you haven't figured it out until you were older because you're not in relationships when you're three years old. He's 14, he knows nothing, and he needs to go.