Miley Cyrus

FINALLY Engaged at 19!

6/7/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

060612_liam_still
If Miley Cyrus getting engaged at the age of 19 seems crazy to you --  then you need to loosen up! Or just move to Miley's home state, where folks see things, umm ... differently?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

TMP

Guess they needed something to get her name back in the headlines. I give it FOUR months before they either call off their engagement OR she announces that's pregnant... hence getting married at 19.

Alexis

TMZ you should be ashamed of your bad integrity journalism, I'm not even from Tennessee and I find your reporting offensive. It's such a shame that gossip celebrity sites that are the most popular are run by the uneducated

Niki

WHO IS THE BLONDE ALCOHOLIC THAT SAID THEY ARE FROM TENNESSEE & THEY GET MARRIED YOUNG THERE? THE FACE IS A DEAD GIVE AWAY ............WHO HIRES YOUR STAFF??DOES TMZ HIRE GRANDMAS OR GIVE DRUG TESTS????? WOW WOW WOW IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY .......VERY VERY BAD FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!

mary

I was married at 19, waited 2 years to have kids and is still happily married... 12 years later. I'm happy for her!

Niki

SHE BETTER HAVE AN IRON CLAD PRENUMP.. THAT AUSSIE IS AFTER HER MONEY!! SHE IS RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PadreDePensar

I applaud her and Liam and wish them both the most prosperous romance one can have. I would have married my college sweetheart at that age had her parents not stopped us in mid bong, but alas things were not meant to be, between Makiko and I...

lol

and then she went full retard

Kasey

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda

I have been married since I was 18. I had my first child at 19, my second at 20, and my third at 22. I am now 26 and my husband and I are doing just fine. He is my best friend and my rock if you will. I could not imagine living my life without him or our chidren. I would not change anything. Granted I am not nor is my husband from Hollywood, but if they both love one another and work at making it work even when times get rough, they will be just fine.

Chase

I bet kissing her tastes like American Spirit cigarettes and Red Bull, w/a little bit of Jack Daniel's. She is so damn gross. Her career is more dead than Demi Moore's and this is clearly an attempt at some publicity before she begins filming a reality show (cuz that's her only option) do***enting her relationship/wedding....

Chase

Well, they sure got the TN part right. Isn't that the state that made it a law that teachers can't use the word gay in schools??? BWA HA HA HA!!!! He's an idiot.

Superman

Didn't that Kartrashian whore get married at 19 also? Yeah, same result is expected...divorced in 4 years.

Barkingboy

She certainly did enough test driving!

moe l.

Hope he's doing it for the $$, because it's sure not for her face!

taz

Miley's been doin guys for a long time now, so it's only natural she wants to lock it down. Remember the guy who used to live with the family, who we all knew was "dating" Miley at 15? They grow up fast in the woods.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments