Lindsay Lohan Crash

Truck Driver Says

It Was ALL HER FAULT

6/9/2012 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_lohan_driver_video_2
The guy driving the truck Lindsay Lohan smashed into yesterday tells TMZ ... any idea that he is to blame for the accident is pure BS ... and he has the witnesses to prove it was all LiLo's fault.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was taken to the hospital following a nasty wreck on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica and sources close to Lindsay have told TMZ ... Lindsay feels the 18-wheeler cut her off.

But when we asked James, the driver of the semi-truck, about that idea ... he emphatically denied it and claims he has multiple witnesses that saw Lindsay "flying" down the highway. James says he couldn't have cut Lindsay off because he was already in the right lane when the accident occurred.

James previously told us Lindsay's people tried to bribe him at the scene of the accident in an effort to keep him quiet about the whole thing.

0609_lindsay_lohan_gallery_crash

Kathryn

If the guy had side-swiped Lohan as she claims, most of the damage to the car would be on the driver's side and from the photos most was on the passenger side.

LI_Mom

Oddly enough, I believe this guy. lol

s_megma

She should have offered to blow him. Then, no one would have heard about this.

LRT

Good for him not taking a bribe.... She was drugged...cause otherwise ..PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE...HIDE NOTHING!

tomas

Denying fault when you rear end another vehicle is like saying somebody hit your fist with their jaw.

Mumra the Ever Living

Thought I'd look around for a new avatar, hope everyone likes it. You know, I thought my Mumra the Ever Living pic was scary, but this hideous beast is absolutely terrifying.
I would imagine this will give DaveT a raging erection that only his Mom will be able to cure.

magmax

The damage was on the right because she turned the car so Gavin would get the impact, because she is the loving, giving precious snowflake Lindsay.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm shocked Milo hasn't opened his yap. Or DUIna for that matter either.

Jay

It is her fault. She hit someone from behind, thats it end of story its her fault. Whats there to discuss at this point?

KardASSian Butt

I hate 18 wheelers with a passion that only my fellow Angelenos share and 18 wheelers on PCH are not the best idea - it's curvy!. I'm always worried they will hit my little SUV. MTA buses are the only thing i hate more. I needed to preface this with that so you get the scope of what I am saying., 99.999999....9% of the time I am #teamcar

James is telling the truth and LiLo is lying. She has damage to the front of her car - that is automatic fault if she rear-ended him. And yes cars speed down PCH - I used to have a sweet little GTO in my younger days, that car lived for PCH but at the time 18 wheelers are out - those speeding sports cars are driven by sober people in the left lane.

Lola

She totaled a rental car, a Porsche, and was probably at fault in the accident. Who reimburses the rental company for the car? Why would their insurance company want to pay for a Porsche that a customer willfully destroyed through ignoring the law?

Marvin

I would tell you ladies a secret, but than you would call me a liar, so you're going to have to read my lips....

Jay

Nothing is ever her fault.

Coke in pants=not her fault, someone elses pants.
Caught trying to ram a woman and her mother off road=not her fault black kid was driving.
Misses court mandated hearing=not her fault she just had to party in France.
Doesnt complete aclohol ed classes=not her fault she was busy working with children.... for 3 years.
Doesnt attend classes once a week as told by judge=not her fault she didnt know even though she was there when it was ordered.
Fails a drug test=not her fault she didnt fail anything, then truth comes out
Steals a necklace= not her fault she was going to give it back honest!
Attacks a rehab worker after coming back past curfew drunk= not her fault the rehab worker started it when she asked for a standard alcohol breath test.
Gets kicked out of court ordered CS=not her fault the program heads didnt give her fullfilling enough tasks.
Hits a girl in night club= not her fault she wasnt there, turns out she was there.
Slams into a back of a mans truck= not her fault even though the damage photos clearly show its her fault.

Hmmmm see a trend?

Mumra the Ever Living

DaveT, I was away today so I didn't get a chance to spend quality time with you comic wit. I have read most of your comments though so here is a thumbnail sketch of who/what you are.
> First, you're a very lonely man, that's obvious by the time you spend here.
> You're in your mid 30's and still live at home with your Mom. You've taken over a couple of rooms in the house and are waiting for her to die so you can inherit it.
> Your lack of male hormones while growing up caused terrible acne that has permanently scarred you face. Even now, there are those funky little whiteheads that dot you face and cheeks.
> Your lack of hormones right now has caused your testes to shrink to the size of rat turds, They are also as useful as rat turds.
> You're a virgin...at least with women. A priest molested you once, but he couldn't keep an erection.
> Your Mother has told you that you weren't the reason that your Father took off when you were four. She was lying.
> The neighborhood kids make fun of you, but they do it halfheartedly because even 12 year olds feel sorry for you.
> Your feet and breath smell terribly.
> You have a bulbous nose the veins stick out in sharp contrast to you pasty white skin.
> Your hair is falling out in patches.
> Your teeth are have left are crooked and you cover your mouth because they look like ****.
ijijijij
You spend your time here doing two things. Forcing us to listen to you praise a crack whoar and insulting people. No one likes you, and deep down we actually pity you.
I now crown you DaveZ. The Z is for your most identifying feature, all those grotesque tiny whiteheads. Your old name is irrelevant. DAVEZ I salute you!!!
Now DaveZ, no fapping to my avatar.

konaehukai

Unless a witness steps forward the law is pretty clear. You rear end someone it's your fault.