Lindsay Lohan Crash

Truck Driver Says

It Was ALL HER FAULT

6/9/2012 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_lohan_driver_video_2
The guy driving the truck Lindsay Lohan smashed into yesterday tells TMZ ... any idea that he is to blame for the accident is pure BS ... and he has the witnesses to prove it was all LiLo's fault.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was taken to the hospital following a nasty wreck on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica and sources close to Lindsay have told TMZ ... Lindsay feels the 18-wheeler cut her off.

But when we asked James, the driver of the semi-truck, about that idea ... he emphatically denied it and claims he has multiple witnesses that saw Lindsay "flying" down the highway. James says he couldn't have cut Lindsay off because he was already in the right lane when the accident occurred.

James previously told us Lindsay's people tried to bribe him at the scene of the accident in an effort to keep him quiet about the whole thing.

0609_lindsay_lohan_gallery_crash

ohboy

@PAT, it is physically impossible for an 18-wheeler to stop suddenly, even with an empty trailer. I know this, my girlfriends dad does for a living. This was driver error...the truck hit the brakes, Lindsay did not. CASE CLOSED. Are you an idiot or something Pat?

Grandma Cracker

So what's the going exchange rate on used trolls?

UPYOURS

I have a mansion
Forget the price
Ain't never been there
They tell me it's nice

I live in hotels
Tear out the walls
I have accountants
Pay for it all

They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
Life's been good to me so far

My Maserati
Does one eighty-five
I lost my license
Now I don't drive

I have a limo
Ride in the back
I lock the doors
In case I'm attacked

I'm making records
My fans they can't wait
They write me letters
Tell me I'm great

So I got me an office
Gold records on the wall
Just leave a message
Maybe I'll call

Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
(Everybody sing) I'm cool (He's cool)
I can't complain but sometimes I still do
Life's been good to me so far

I go to parties
Sometimes until four
It's hard to leave
When you can't find the door

It's tough to handle
This fortune and fame
Everybody's so different
I haven't changed

They say I'm lazy but it takes all my time
(Everybody sing) Oh yeah (Oh yeah)
I keep on going guess I'll never know why
Life's been good to me so far baby,
inside the Sad Cafe.

Chuck D of Valpo

You are right "Awards" ! The truck driver should hire Gloria Alred. That would be entertainment.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

:KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN" knows the truth.
So does "balls".

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I can't wait to hear that 911 tape.

Maverick

Hope this guy sues Lilo and wins millions.

Get this chick off of our roads.

ohboy

TMZ, GET THAT VIDEO! Let's see what really happened so we shut these LohanFans up!!!!!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Has anyone seen RC?

Faye

Did anyone actually believe Lindsay's story yesterday? I started laughing when I first read it.

pedro fernandez

She's a bigger wreck than the accident she was involved in, this girl is headed down the same path as so many other celebrity addicts.

SuperSonic

Let's start a new drinking game- every time Lindsay crashes a car, you drink! We'll be hammered in no time!

UPYOURS

@TOB, one time andyscandy said, I looked UPYOURS and it was dark, Madisyn said something and I started laughing, she looked came back and said, Now that's just WRONG. That's why she calls me Lisa now. LMAO

RaineeDrops

Lindsay does not care about anyone but herself, she will lie, steal, you name it, to try to cover up and run from her own bad reckless choices.

One day she is seriously going to kill someone and still have no remorse.

How can a person have no conscience like her and her father? Always blaming everyone else for their wrongdoings.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

“Welcome back. Thanks for stopping by. We’re so honored to have you on again”.

“Great to be back, Matt. We’re always so busy with deals and scripts and branding. I’m a single Mom… you’d think I never sleep”.

“So tell us, DUIna - Did you smash a champagne glass when you got called out lying about Linds plowing into that dump truck while gacked out her little brain on coke, or did you just kick Hobie again? Everyone knows she was at the wheel. Cameras don’t lie. Why do you?”

“What?!!! What is this?!!!”

“It’s an interview. Where do you think you are? Broadway? This is the Today Show. Oh yeah…. You lied about Broadway too, right? Rockette? Huh?”

“This interview is OVER!!!!!”

“Got any more lies, DUIna? Maybe a “parting lie“…. You know - one for the road”?

“You’ll be hearing from my lawyers!!!!!”

NBC stock will immediately multiply exponentially in value. Miss Cleo is never wrong.