Paris Jackson

I Am a Victim of Bullying!

6/10/2012 6:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0610_paris_jackson_videoParis Jackson says she is going through the things every teenager goes through ... which unfortunately these days includes being the victim of bullying.

Michael Jackson's only daughter sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview on tonight's episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter." Paris is no longer being home-schooled and she says the girls at her new private school have tried to bully her ... but she says, "It doesn't work."

Paris also says she (much like her father) is very wary of people trying to use her. She told O, "If I feel someone is being fake to me, I will just push away."

She's definitely learned a thing or two from dear old dad.

jr.d

Everyone gets bullied as a kid. Even bullies are bullied, usually from their parents or siblings. Mostly it is out of jealousy and deep seeded self hatred. If you are bullied, know that it is because the other person hates you for being better than they. Either feel sorry for them or feel proud of yourself. Treat them with love and respect and you may gain a powerful ally.

YouDontSay

She has such light in her eyes!!

pakura

WOW I didnt know he had a daugter! that must be a hoax or joke or something,
anyway she doesnt even look like him, jacko was black at birth and this girl is whiter than snow.
Nice try, I dont buy it.

Diana

she's a beautiful ,bright girl. Girls can be so mean and very Jealous with other girls. Public school or even a private school was a bad idea for her because she is MJ daughter. It happens to non celebratiy girls so It has to be 100 times worse for her. Feel bad for her.

grandmacc

Why are some of you so mean? She hasn't hurt anyone and she is just a girl, so stop all your vicious comments. She is very beautiful !!
She has nothing to do with what anyone else did or did not do.

Dose Of Reality

Oh boo-hoo I was bullied. That is not being bullied. Kids say harmful things and are "fake" to you. Waaa... She can take her limo home and cry into a stack of cash. She may only feel bullied because she was very sheltered and always had "staff" around. There are kids out there who are actual victims of bullying, getting beat on and threatened with physical violence every day, those kids suffer in silence because they know if they say anything, even worse would happen.

I don't blame her, she's trying to adjust to being some form of normal kid, which, in reality, she will never be.

You must also consider that she's being coached. Bullying is a hot topic and may garner sympathy. As long as the Jackson name is out there, for ANY reason, they keep the money machine going. "His kids" will be used for everything they can. I don't know for sure if they are, but the people that run MJ's estate make money off of it, if not directly, then the people they choose to deal with do.

Also, fans... Stop saying how beautiful she is. She's an average girl made-up for the camera. Do you people gush when you watch the "toddlers in tiaras" show? It's almost as if you are trying to setup the post teen story of her "negative body issues", lack of self esteem, and pressure to look her best, which is why she turned to anorexia/drugs/sex.

newyawkahbroad@optonline.net

BULL****!!! There is no way in hell that is happening! (She has eyes like her biological father..Mark Lester...Prince I looks just like him)

Dose Of Reality

As I read some other comments here I have to say... Don't kid yourself fans. MJ didn't "raise" the kids. At best he was a playmate at times and someone to shower them with gifts. There was a lot of staff around to do much of the raising. Cooks, maids, nannies, security, drivers etc. took on many of the raising tasks MJ could not.

In the kids defense, they didn't know better, to them that's what a normal life was.

dstark9@sbcglobal.net

I'm beginning to think Oprah is exploiting these kids for her personal gain...I think this is a interview that this kid will look back on and cringe.....I dont think Oprah should be doing this to famous celibrity kids...

edsallm

All the haters need to get over them selfs bullying is not a joke

john

Painfully clear that she has NO MJ blood in her veins. Hmmm, wonder who the dad really is......

Sunset

If she were ugly like Rumer Willis nobody here would have said anything positive about her.

Just Karen

Paris is a very, very pretty girl. Beautiful eyes too. People who bully are often jealous and I'm sure there are many people jealous of her natural beauty.

THE-KILLUMINATED-ONE

The things people say on here, this is a child. You won't find your self worth putting others down.

dd

A beautiful girl like you is always going to have haters, good for you that you know how to handle it...You are stunning and smart!