Terra Nova

Anyone Wanna Buy

Our Crappy Vehicles?

6/12/2012 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_terra_nova_auction_launch_v3
Hey, you ... the one person who watched "Terra Nova" .... wanna buy the super-ugly vehicles from the show? They're SUPER cheap ...

TMZ has learned ... the production company behind Steven Spielberg's dinosaur fighting TV flop is auctioning off all of the vehicles used on the show ... since it was mercifully canceled in March.

The vehicles are modified Land Cruisers and Range Rovers from the early 1980's and 1990's ... and all of the rides include a warning that reads, "Has been modified by MovieWorld Studios for a popular TV show, NOT for road use. Inspection recommended."

The auction, taking place in Australia, is set to end in a few hours ... and, shocker, the asking prices on the cars are still incredibly low -- $2,409 for a 1985 Range Rover and $6,059 for a 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser.

Pretty sweet deal .. if they were actually drivable ... and not hideous ... and not from a terrible television show.

LasVegasResidency

I liked this show..

PT

Someone of questionable intelligence will buy 'em.

Max

Aww, I liked the show. Sure there were some lose plot threads with the wormhole but I was wanting to see it play out for another season. Where was the failed coup team heading in the finale when they took off to the north?

Robert Smith

I loved Terra Nova and would be interested in buying a prop from the show. Follow me on twitter via @MRMEDIAUK

Shades46

Hey there, I liked this show. Very sorry it's not coming back.

Pockets

Terra Nova was a cool idea executed poorly, mostly due to bad writing......and lame vehicle design? Whatever I dug it.

Meggie24

The show wasn't a flop - it was cancelled because production costs were too high.

It's premiere drew 9.22 million viewers and 3.1 in the 18–49 demo in live plus same day results, rising to 4.1 in Live+3, the best result by a new drama.

In its second week, the show retained 100% of its demo rating (3.1), the best retention by a new series.

In Canada, premiere drew 1.4 million viewers, the largest audience for a drama in Citytv's history.

croc

I liked the show too.
and I LIKE THE LOOKS OF THESE .
no headlights tho. but look so rugged.

Joe

Terra Nova was a great show ! Sad that it isn't coming back. And looking at all the responses, seems it was a very liked show.

Gary

Too bad they didn't put the Kardashian family on the show as the monsters...than TMZ would have loved it...TMZ blows!

deb

I loved this show and hated that it was cancelled!

TMZgossip

I was disappointed when I saw the series was cancelled -- I enjoyed it.

Alcatraz suffering the same fate sukked as well!!!!

Regina

Screw you Harvey and man/child/retarded ape interns. I LOVED this show. I thought that the older guy who played Col Taylor was HOT. I'm sorry to see it go.

Northerner

yeah, tmz, stfu!
this was a good show! at least it was something different then all the stupid ass song & dance shows and reality crap that is on all over the place. i liked it and was hoping another network would have picked it up.

Sue

I liked it the show, too. I also liked The Event but they cancelled it, too. I hate to start watching these kinds of shows only to have them last one or two seasons.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments